Great story coming in Hot Rod mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great story coming in Hot Rod mag

I don't feel I'm blowing any secrets here since there was some video already posted at HotRod.com. Look for an issue of Hot Rod in the next month or so with a story about running 8 (I think) different GM Performance Parts crate engines in the same car over two days at the drag strip in Milan, Michigan. The story gives all the info on how to set up gears and converter and tune for each engine, plus tells you how quick each one is in an actual car. It's a story I'd wanted to do for years, and GM finally agreed to it before I left. Kinnan and McGuire at HRM made it happen, and Mike Copeland at GM had the task of configuring the Chevelle for all the different engines.

From what I hear it will be a killer story. I think it will be on the cover.

Re: Great story coming in Hot Rod mag

4 engine-swaps a day! :o Sounds like a lot of wrenching has been going on in those 2 days.
    Hat's off to them.
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Now thats what I am talking about :o
      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Cool !! Sounds like it's a killer story and deserves to be on the cover.

Comment

Now that is Freaking COOOOOL...

What both GM and Hot Rod need to be doing... Good for You guys and Mike

K

Comment

can't be as cool as that 15 page uti racing spread all mustangs no less , compelling !

Comment

Sheer MADNESS. Someone's going to have a Carpel-Tunnel operation after this one :o ;D. ~OO6.

Comment

Working...
              X