No announcement yet.

Metallic Brake Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of EBC pads... I have yet to see them perform well on any car or truck. In fact, I swapped out their SUV pads on my Suburban to Hawk HPS pads. Better modulation, good bite and better performance with a load (at least perceived)... Everyone has their favorites and standby's... I do like Stoptech stuff... Centric makes some great products, considering cost vs value.

Pee, that is a bit overkill for doing a few trackdays a year... A good pad and fluid upgrade would have solved the majority of you brake issues, along with more experience... Venturing a guess, as I do not know what your experience level is... Make sure to bring brake fluid with you and an extra set of pads... Safe than sorry... As for tires, street tires should be fine with the proper inflation... That Mustang is still over 3400 lbs... Stopping and turning takes it toll on brakes and tires... My suggestion would be, if you plan on doing more trackdays, buying a used set of rims and mounting some nice rubber like the BFG Rival, Dunlop Direzzia ZII or the HankookRS3. Good grip, can be used in the rain, UHP tire. Summer only.

Comment

Working...
    X