Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Off-Topic as We'll Ever Get

Well, never mind.
    Last edited by pdub; August 31, 2013, 10:55 AM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Why does topic have (has?) to be on?
    It is discrimination to off-topic....

Comment

I stuck it out there and then just as quick I decided I didn't like it, and didn't know how to delete the whole thread topic. It was funny, but not to everybody. The panel of one said don't do it.

And hey, I've got a Red Mustang to take apart and ruin trying to make it better. Time to get to it since it's 134 degrees in the garage. Might as well.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        I stuck it out there and then just as quick I decided I didn't like it, and didn't know how to delete the whole thread topic. It was funny, but not to everybody. The panel of one said don't do it.

And hey, I've got a Red Mustang to take apart and ruin trying to make it better. Time to get to it since it's 134 degrees in the garage. Might as well.
        Edit post
        Go advanced
        Read directions, hitting proper buttons...
        That's all, I think, but then my thinker's been backwards haywired lately...
        Example: Lift right foot to step over wagon handle ...
        What I did: lift LEFT foot and scoot against handle..
        Result: face plant into gravel
        SIIIGH...

Comment

Well, never mind.
          Peewee, ya know...you need to straighten up. Fly right. Get it together. March with the band. Get with the program. Be with the team. Plan the work. Work the plan. Measure twice. Cut once. You know...all that stuff.

Do I need to say any more here?

Comment

Yeah.. For your garage heat problem...
            Go to a good garden supply place..
            Buy a MISTER.
            Set it up by your garage door..
            Fan has to be on the outside of the mister.. Blow cool misty air into garage.
            Watch temp drop!
            Hmmm.. Not sure how misters are supposed to cool a humid area tho...

Comment

Am I off or on topic...
              I never know...

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                Peewee, ya know...you need to straighten up. Fly right. Get it together. March with the band. Get with the program. Be with the team. Plan the work. Work the plan. Measure twice. Cut once. You know...all that stuff.

Do I need to say any more here?
                Loren, I spent all day Thursday and all day yesterday in an ISO auditors' class. A refresher for me, but a newbie for 6 other folks in the room. 8 hours times 2.

I can say with authority that this thread's inception is in clear violation of clause 7.2.1 - Customer Requirements.

All I want to do this long weekend is to drink beer. I've gotta get ahead on it because I'm on duty next week.

I've got Red jacked up and on stands. That's how far I've made it. Dang it's hot in the garage.

Comment

Loren, I spent all day Thursday and all day yesterday in an ISO auditors' class. A refresher for me, but a newbie for 6 other folks in the room. 8 hours times 2.

I can say with authority that this thread's inception is in clear violation of clause 7.2.1 - Customer Requirements.

All I want to do this long weekend is to drink beer. I've gotta get ahead on it because I'm on duty next week.

I've got Red jacked up and on stands. That's how far I've made it. Dang it's hot in the garage.
                  Pdub... Read post #6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    Pdub... Read post #6!!!
                    I did. And it's still hot in the garage. Buy me a mister if they work so well....Superman bashed a hole in his garage wall and put in a 9 million ton window AC unit. I'm not that crafty.

Comment

I did. And it's still hot in the garage. Buy me a mister if they work so well....Superman bashed a hole in his garage wall and put in a 9 million ton window AC unit. I'm not that crafty.
                      I know a guy that's pretty "crafty".
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                        I know a guy that's pretty "crafty".
                        Uhhh... that would be YOU. What time are you getting here?

Comment

Hope he brings beer and ice!

Comment

Won't be today, but tomorrow is open.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                              Hope he brings beer and ice!
                              and beer

and tools of mass destruction

Comment

Working...
                              X