Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
    when the #### did this place become the yellowbullet
    Don't you know more than 2/3 of the members here are active members at the YB to.
    The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I know alot of the members here are on there, im registered on there too BUT theres a reason why I dont go there because of people bitching and moaning, if they put same amount of effort into their hot rod / project car / race car / what ever the F they have, they would all be running 9s and the post count would drop by 85% as a whole cause they would be doing something positive like actually working on their cars instead of wasting their life away in front of a computer bashing everyone else
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        I know alot of the members here are on there, im registered on there too BUT theres a reason why I dont go there because of people bitching and moaning, if they put same amount of effort into their hot rod / project car / race car / what ever the F they have, they would all be running 9s and the post count would drop by 85% as a whole cause they would be doing something positive like actually working on their cars instead of wasting their life away in front of a computer bashing everyone else
        I have TWO bench race cars in the 9's
        STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
          DF used to stop in here all the time even after he went back to HR. .
          In general discussion? I don't recall any. Not sayin it ain't so. I just don't recall
          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            In general discussion? I don't recall any. Not sayin it ain't so. I just don't recall
            Just to give you an idea he has over 5800 posts on this site.
            The Green Machine.
            http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I think DF has only been here 4 times since he HAD to not be posting reguarly. He said that was part of him going back, he couldn't hang out here. He had to be at HR. Our poor reception of the double botch Alaskian trip didn't help.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
              X