Found a private junkyard today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    The late 40's Caddy and Studey are nearly flying away here.
    [/URL]
    He's probably more concerned about that finned '57 Chrysler flying away when he decided to drop some concrete blocks, a tractor and a Buick onto it... I think I don't like that guy. :o)
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Probably had pressureto clean up by he local code enforcement division.. They for some strange reason think stuff (junk) looks acceptable stacked in one area rather than scattered and hidden..
      Had to drag a car that was on it's roof barely visable when the tree huggers decided to clean the cemetary.. They could see chrome glint thru the poison oak and complained.. I dragged it 50-75 ft with the crawler and threw a few evergreen branches on it..
      Now code enforcement's happy.. One little glint! In the woods!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Visit the county Courthouse; Register of Deeds. They have maps and associated taxpayers names. Chances are they won't give you the owners' name, but they might give him/her yours.........of course I'm assuming no one nearby knows who the owner is......
        Sure they will its normally public record. The RoD is online here you don't have to go downtown anymore.

Pm me you name and county you live in I bet I can find out your address and tax value. It is hard if you name is Bob smith but when you know where it is if the county has GIS its very easy. It is very standard in NC
        Last edited by Russell; September 10, 2013, 06:21 PM.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X