Ferrari F-430 (490 HP) vs C6 Z06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferrari F-430 (490 HP) vs C6 Z06

Forget about the turns that Vette flat out freight trained that Ferrari in in the straight aways. :o

And don't tell me that it takes a good driver to hammer it in a straight line.

Comment

Agree.The vette were faster on the straight aways,and the ferrari driver wasnt exactly pushing the limits in the corners.

Two professional drivers here,and this would have been more fun to watch..

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
        because racing on a roadcourse is 95% driver and 5% car. Ferrari in that video was taking some terrible lines.
        Bad lines or not, that ZO6 ate the Ferrari even on the straights.

Edit.. yeah, what he just said! ;)
        However, the Ferrari driver was real confident at the start of the vid.. "Chew 'em up" as if he was about to, but couldn't.
        Then he let that slower silver Vette in as if to have a reason for falling behind.
        I think he was a wanker. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
          because racing on a roadcourse is 95% driver and 5% car. Ferrari in that video was taking some terrible lines.
          Bad lines or not, that ZO6 ate the Ferrari even on the straights.

Edit.. yeah, what he just said! ;)
          However, the Ferrari driver was real confident at the start of the vid.. "Chew 'em up" as if he was about to, but couldn't.
          Then he let that slower silver Vette in as if to have a reason for falling behind.
          I think he was a wanker. ;D
          Wanker.......this always means so much more when you Auzzies say it . LOL

Comment

Originally posted by min301
            Yup, ok.
            what, don't believe me about a Honda prelude that can whip up on 500hp track prepped vettes? because I'll show you some video of the guy, who was third in points the Honda Challenge last year, as a privateer.
            In the real world we all know what would happen to the honda

Comment

Originally posted by bbnova
              Yup, ok.
              what, don't believe me about a Honda prelude that can whip up on 500hp track prepped vettes? because I'll show you some video of the guy, who was third in points the Honda Challenge last year, as a privateer.
              Last I checked, willow springs was a real world course. We need Chad to get on here and back me up so everyone can then say how awesomely right he is then... :D

My point is simply this: drivers are way more important than the cars on a roadcourse. Anyone who has raced or trained on a roadcourse, will likely agree with this statement. OTherwise, sure - Z06s are great cars for the money and Ferraris just plain suck...! ;)
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Too late, I already have. ;D

I know thw driver is the most important part, but with two
                equal drivers, the Honda stands NO chance.

Comment

with two equal drivers, the Honda stands NO chance.
                  I'm confused at your response. who ever said a 1998 prelude and a z06 were comparable with the same drivers?
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Their not, not even with a good driver in the Honda, and a bad one in the Vette.

Comment

Their not, not even with a good driver in the Honda, and a bad one in the Vette.
                      nuh uh. my dad can beat up your dad!! ;)

Comment

Yup, ok.
                        Last I checked, willow springs was a real world course. We need Chad to get on here and back me up so everyone can then say how awesomely right he is then... :D

My point is simply this: drivers are way more important than the cars on a roadcourse. Anyone who has raced or trained on a roadcourse, will likely agree with this
                        statement. OTherwise, sure - Z06s are great cars for the money and Ferraris just plain suck...! lwt

the last time I check the real world is out on the street what world are you in

Comment

Here's a pretty cool Z06 vs. Viper vid.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

nuh uh. my dad can beat up your dad!! ;)

I should hope so, mine's dying of bone cancer.
                            Nothing I can do to help, so might as well joke about it.

Comment

Z06 has perfect chassis dynamics - rocketing at the 'ring'
                              an old prelude has the chassis dynamics of a mule cart

Comment

the last time I check the real world is out on the street what world are you in
                                Fine, the Z06 pulls a holeshot on the Prelude, then gets run over by a semi going through the intersection. Unlike the Z06 owner, the driver of the Prelude then proceeds to live for another 50 years. Except he has to spend most of them in prison for being in a street race that got someone killed (and not being famous enough to get a slap on the wrist).

Comment

Working...
                                X