Get Well Soon Gail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    - it's cows that "spray" feces out that end.
    People like to say how dumb horses are but really they're just responding the way that thousands of years of eolution have trained them. Example:

Why do horses run INTO a burning barn?

Dan
    Dan, on the cow thing - yeah, no sh_t. (sorry, I had to. You just left it laying there, someone had to pick it up)
    Never walk behind cows, ever.

Okay, I'll bite, (bad analogy given the topic) why DO horses run INTO a burning barn? Because the door is closed?
    Seriously, I've never heard this one. (But I was raised to refer to horses as hay-burners, so I'm a little dumb on the topic)
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Yeah I was going to bite on that one last night but the Syrians still had me shook up. O.K . I really fell asleep at the key board.
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

The OG thread Loren started seemed to have gone away with the hackers(?) So, how's she doing? Gail, I said don't trust anything without a motor. Stay off that horse. I wish you a painless (BevMo) and speedy recovery.
        Last edited by groucho; September 11, 2013, 01:19 PM.
        STUGOTS

Comment

I'll say it again, I hope your feeling better Gail, sending healing energy.
          The Green Machine.
          http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I used to think I was a dang good Horsie Wrangler.. Green broke 2 horses.. One was a stallion! I did their hooves myself.. Shots? Me! Dr.Bob.. Was at the state fair, admiring draft horses, at the time I was thinking of horse logging.. Pull logs out of woodlots with horses.. I got too close to one that was eating.., quick as a flash, it reached out and bit me below my rib cage, above my navel.. Knocked the wind out of me! I had 2- 6" pancake sized bruises on my belly (pre gut days) It HURT so much to laugh or get up off the toilet! That cured me of wanna being the wrangler!

Comment

Get better soon Gail. And hurry back and check in. Pdub is gettin a little out of control
              Jeff
              Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                are you healed yet?
                How about now?
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Now?
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

She was spotted chasing Loren in the halls.. They had to give her horse tranqulizers to get her back in bed!

Heal well, with out any ill effects!

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                      As of late morning Gail's concussion/fracture is on schedule for improvement and she's far more cognizant than in recent days. Breathing with fractured ribs is painful but getting better. Bumps, bruises and cuts don't look so bad now. She's plenty pissed-off about the whole thing so you know she's healthy. Provided a few other things go well she may be released very soon.

To all who had kind words, our gratitude. That pic I started the first thread with was a favorite from this last summer and I'm going to post it again. It's a good time to remember how fortunate each of us are, me to have a friend and sweet like her, her to have the health she does after such an accident and anyone who has suffered injuries or any other health problem minor or major and has come back to fight-the-fight again.

-Loren

glad she is doing better.

I jumped up and volunteered, my very first job, maybe 15.. horse farm. 1980s.

Guy played with millions, or hundreds of thousands.. depended on the day.

There is a serious horses out there, and trainers..
                      They even teamed me up with horses that "liked" me. I fought with the stallion, ended up with mares.

any horse gone animal, just once, they were not around for long.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Get well soon and go all 'Mongo' on that horse when you get better.
                        Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Can somebody loan her a laptop, an I-phone, a Razr.......??
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
                            Get better soon Gail. And hurry back and check in. Pdub is gettin a little out of control
                            Yeah, I need a Gail fix. I'm Jones-in.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This does concern me as I would have thought we would have heard from her by now. Keep the prayers coming . Get well ,we miss you.
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Ummmm Gail! get well, SOON... don't lollygag around hitting on the male nurses and enjoying the pain meds

I'm still worried about you and continuing to pray you up.....
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X