No announcement yet.

Get Well Soon Gail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped taking the meds, I can hardly remember to take the meds I was on prior to this...and they are for important stuff. I just really want the hole in the back of my head to heal up because, and I know no one will believe this but I need to put some color enhancement in my hair. Stupid stuff encourages me to heal, I know it is stupid but I take what I can get.
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• My daughter is a hairdresser, I know all about those little things making a lady feel better. Sometimes the wife just needs an appointment. Color, cut, style, manicure, whatever the need.

Comment

• Just mask it off and have Lorn spray paint it. P.S. I haven't said it for a while still hoping your recovery speeds up and still praying for you.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by phitter67 View Post
          My daughter is a hairdresser, I know all about those little things making a lady feel better. Sometimes the wife just needs an appointment. Color, cut, style, manicure, whatever the need.
          I am such a fool! I color it myself at home. The doctor said I can't use anything besides shampoo until the thing on the back of my head heals over. Conditioner even is formulated to be absorbed so it would end up swimming around with the hematoma stuff. Maybe when this is all healed I will treat myself and go see a professional!
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
            Just mask it off and have Lorn spray paint it. P.S. I haven't said it for a while still hoping your recovery speeds up and still praying for you.
            He doesn't really have the right shades of paint, Challenger Purple etc.
            I hope it speeds up to I am so sick of getting dizzy all the time! I do like marketing in the handicapped carts though, now that I have discovered they have a horn!

Comment

• Probably has Hemi Orange also. My youngest daughter wears it sometimes and she'll never drive a mopar.
              Last edited by Dan Barlow; October 13, 2013, 08:28 PM.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• But Gail, ALL the young gals are wearing their hair in bright, unusual colors. You'll be TRENDY. May take attention away from the bruising, IDK.

I know, sigh, I'm sick.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Bump! It's been over a week since we've heard from Gail and inquiring minds want to know, I certainly miss her posts and sense of Humor.
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

• yeah.

spoke to us.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      yeah.

spoke to us.
                      I LOVE THIS! I MUST HAVE ONE!
                      Do you think it is made from real kittys?

Comment

• There she is! Gail get it from wringing them out. Once all the weeks worth of oil is squeezed into the can. They reconstitute the Kitty concentrate that is left by adding some mineral water.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Maybe, Gail. But it says right on the can that it's a gyp (in a foreign language).

Dan

Comment

Working...
                          X