Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an "And Everything Else" forum under projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need an "And Everything Else" forum under projects?

Some folks on here have expressed concern that we (okay, I will talk about) will talk about Dogs, Cats, Horses, Camp Trailers, Golf Carts, Riding Lawn Mowers, Chainsaws, Kitchen remodelling, Model Airplanes, Appliance repair, Coffee Grinders, BB Guns, Vintage Audio, Rascal Scooters, Kegerators, Aboroculture, Etymology, and every other NCRC thing that takes up my time.

Do we need an "Everything Else" under Projects or should I just park this shit anywhere and hope the admins straighten it out?
    Last edited by Beagle; September 10, 2013, 08:13 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Parking it anywhere works for me...
    Thanks foryour help on the saw blade sharpener.. , check your email if you haven't lost it to the Syrins

Comment

I see no need to change things. But then my OCD-Fu isn't getting the best of me everyday either.

Hey, who wants to talk about renovating HUD foreclosures? (while we are on NCRC-though we did put a new garage door on yesterday, that is kinda car related right?)
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          Facebook
          no. next question.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
            I see no need to change things. But then my OCD-Fu isn't getting the best of me everyday either.

Hey, who wants to talk about renovating HUD foreclosures? (while we are on NCRC-though we did put a new garage door on yesterday, that is kinda car related right?)
            hell yeah, I need a new garage door at the lake. Anybody know where I can get a 16x8 four section door skins cheap in Sherman TX? I have the hardware, but the panels didn't hold up well against the VFD.
            Last edited by Beagle; September 10, 2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Thought that's what general discussion was for?....

Just sayin ...
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Just sayin ...
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Dan wants to show off his 1/24 scale models

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Some folks on here have expressed concern that we (okay, I will talk about) will talk about Dogs, Cats, Horses, Camp Trailers, Golf Carts, Riding Lawn Mowers, Chainsaws, Kitchen remodelling, Model Airplanes, Appliance repair, Coffee Grinders, BB Guns, Vintage Audio, Rascal Scooters, Kegerators, Aboroculture, Etymology, and every other NCRC thing that takes up my time.

Do we need an "Everything Else" under Projects or should I just park this shit anywhere and hope the admins straighten it out?
                    Isn't that what general discussion is for?
                    Maybe a baby forum under the project forum for "non-car related projects" or just name the baby forum "off topic project forum"

Comment

Meh. We aren't exactly a tea and crumpets and must use the correct type of fork with dinner kind of crowd.
                      Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 10, 2013, 09:30 AM.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Exactly. General Discussion. If a thread doesn't appeal to ya, simply don't go there........
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

General Discussion isn't a place I want to put my Golf Cart build thread. Underwater basket weaving, okay, but hotrodding a rascal scooter, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            General Discussion isn't a place I want to put my Golf Cart build thread. Underwater basket weaving, okay, but hotrodding a rascal scooter, no.
                            I think that one would safely go in 'projects'......even though the board is listed as 'project car updates'........
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 10, 2013, 10:00 AM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post

Just sayin ...
                              So what did the Silver Buick run at Bandimere Bam ? Are you teaching the kids how to run the drag strip in it before letting them drive the Chevelle ? Good thinking buddy !!

When the cat's away - the Buick will play !
                              Last edited by 70chevyC-10; September 10, 2013, 10:15 AM.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X