Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an "And Everything Else" forum under projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been waiting for a burn out picture or video to show up That linkage probably has a couple more pushes in it before it bends the linkage up again =P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
      I've been waiting for a burn out picture or video to show up That linkage probably has a couple more pushes in it before it bends the linkage up again =P
      Wait until he tells you he whacked the shift fork with a hammer and everything started working fine!
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Ha! He better tell me by end of the week, I'll go back to Denver!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Uh no ... errr uh it's still on the side of the garage ..... right where we parked it .... I SWEAR!

And uh .... Randal .... whatever you do, don't drive it thru Denver until you get new plates .... that whole photo radar/redlight thing we talked about .....
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

And it starts...

Nice retaliation Randal!

Comment

Hey Randal .... The principal at Columbine called and wants to use the Skylark for their home coming fund raiser Friday. He wants you to refer to the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High ... whatever that means

You ok with that? .... I gave him a preliminary yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                Uh no ... errr uh it's still on the side of the garage ..... right where we parked it .... I SWEAR!

And uh .... Randal .... whatever you do, don't drive it thru Denver until you get new plates .... that whole photo radar/redlight thing we talked about .....
                Ah ... Starter to take off, speedshifting to row the gears! Smart!

Comment

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
                  The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'.
                  The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'.
                  At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
                  Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
                  Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
                  Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
                  Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.
                  A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
                  On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
                  I rest my case. Time for another beer.
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'm going to stick my Toro Groundmaster rebuild in Project Cars under $5000.

And I'm going to stick the newly acquired golf cart in there when I get around to modding it.

Why should anyone care? If you don't like it, don't open the thread.

Geebus, self-select folks. Don't we have enough to worry about in life other than whether or not its appropriate to post something in exactly the right forum.
                    I'm still learning

Comment

Hmmm, I think I'm getting crotchety and grumpy in my old age.
                      I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
                        Hmmm, I think I'm getting crotchety and grumpy in my old age.
                        Right there with ya .... Not a big fan of the primadonnas that play post police

Comment

You can build it, but we can derail it - you may start with a mustang; but odds are you'll end on a lawnmower
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

seems the general discussion board has been doing jsut fine with the off topic for quite a while now....if it aint broke dont fix it....
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              You can build it, but we can derail it - you may start with a mustang; but odds are you'll end on a lawnmower

damnit lawyer man...youre cruising for a....well not a bruising because then you would sue me...so...youre cruising for a stern look and finger wag.....
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I thought that said "Dammit Lawnmower Man"... which would be half the forum this month I think. I can't remember how many broken riders I've heard about.

Comment

Working...
                                X