Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we need an "And Everything Else" forum under projects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

How about a "Stineys neighbor getting his racer-mower butt kicked by Stiney Junior"?

As in so bad he needed pushed home. A good day indeed.

My neighbor is a great guy......still must suck getting pushed home by the kids that beat you.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

We're pretty laid back here.
        If I see something blatantly in the wrong board, I'll move it.
        If you want one of yours moved, let me know and I'll move it.
        Otherwise ...

Comment

I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            Naah.. He forgot to pull his shorts up so the proper hole gets spoken out of...
            Uhhh guys, uhhh....hello? I, like, did that on purpose, just to get Scott to post the red laughing face. It worked!

And by the way, did you hear about the guy who thought asphalt was butt trouble?

I'm sorry, that was off topic. I hate off topic stuff.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Uhhh guys, uhhh....hello? I, like, did that on purpose, just to get Scott to post the red laughing face. It worked!

And by the way, did you hear about the guy who thought asphalt was butt trouble?

I'm sorry, that was off topic. I hate off topic stuff.
              So says the master derailer!
              Resident off topic starter
              You know you love to derail! After all you were a master of derailers on your bike! (shifting is derailing)

Comment

We tried an audio thread that didn't last long. We tried a bicycle thread that didn't last long either... but pdub...

is The Derailleur.

Oh let's face it. We have a trademark on derail here.

Or in my case, contribute... to derailling. My own thread. Awesome.
                Last edited by Beagle; September 11, 2013, 03:14 PM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I gotta laugh... On the derby web I got a complaint by a poster about guys offering stuff for sale cheaper than his on his threads..
                  What am I, as an admin. supposed to do/say?

Comment

I'd say "Sold!"

although that is kinda shitty. I'd probably have to throw a flag at that. I suspect Wal-Mart would walk you out for handing out K-Mart ads in their store.
                    Last edited by Beagle; September 11, 2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I'd say "Sold!"

although that is kinda shitty. I'd probably have to throw a flag at that. I suspect Wal-Mart would walk you out for handing out K-Mart ads in their store.
                      Without a doubt! Lol...

I just asked the other guys to start their own ads..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shimano_xt_rear_derailleur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	872213

That's Shimano, cheap stuff that works really good. But it doesn't impress anybody. Back in my day you had to have Campagnolo,supposedly Italian, the same stuff, same thing but it made all the racers go WHOA - you've got Campy stuff! It was a brain game.

And that's a wide-ratio six speed cog, touring bike stuff. And the derailler has a long arm on it - you don't want to show up at a bike race with that - the gearhead snotty road racers will call you impotent or something to try to get into your head and make you lose the race before it starts.
                        Last edited by pdub; September 11, 2013, 05:15 PM.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

So......ahhhhhhh.......a 'short arm' ( I was in the Army 22 years) is better to those snotty road racers?? No wonder they like spandex.
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                            So......ahhhhhhh.......a 'short arm' ( I was in the Army 22 years) is better to those snotty road racers?? No wonder they like spandex.
                            might as well, the seat takes care of the rest of the jewels. I would have *Killed* for Shimano stuff that nice when I was a kid. Turns out Abu Garcia has competetion from the Japanese as well.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                              Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              might as well, the seat takes care of the rest of the jewels. I would have *Killed* for Shimano stuff that nice when I was a kid. Turns out Abu Garcia has competetion from the Japanese as well.
                              I've spent a lot, and I mean a lot, of time on bicycles, so I'm familiar with the situation..........in the long run, I'm just thankful to have a derailleur, or 'arm'............
                              Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 11, 2013, 05:44 PM.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'd like to see a forum for modified mobility scooters

Last edited by tardis454; September 11, 2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X