Had to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to share

To us, nothing is cooler than old school drag racing movies coming out of hibernation and finding their way onto the internet. We were tipped off to the newest and coolest one out there today. It is a 1973 film called, “Burn On”. This one is especially awesome because it was filmed at the 1973 [...]

More...

Had to share

While a man was polishing his new car, his 6 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand an...d hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father.....with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions.......sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.The next day that man committed suicide. . .Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved. But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved.... In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits they become character;Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder. God bless you.

Always remember the vehicle can be replaced the family, friends and such can't!
    Last edited by Andy4639; September 10, 2013, 10:33 AM.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

So it's as possessed as you are?
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto Garry
        According to the title on this 66 Stang I just dragged home the engine code is "G" Try replacing that....
        at least its documented.

I got an "E" code with ten gears weighing 1.5 tons and made of tin...not listed in history.

that story is horrifying... I mean the little boy. throw the rare car in the ocean if you want.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy4639 View Post
          While a man was polishing his new car, his 6 yr old son picked up a stone and scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand an...d hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child saw his father.....with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions.......sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD'.The next day that man committed suicide. . .Anger and Love have no limits; choose the latter to have a beautiful, lovely life..... Things are to be used and people are to be loved. But the problem in today's world is that, People are used and things are loved.... In this year, let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: Things are to be used, but People are to be loved. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits they become character;Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. I'm glad a friend forwarded this to me as a reminder. God bless you.

Always remember the vehicle can be replaced the family, friends and such can't!
          pretty shitty story ....I can't wait for more entertainment

Comment

Another 6 factor: 6+6=12 The day I was born. WTF does it all mean...
            That you are parinoid...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              That you are parinoid...
              Paranoid...

Comment

Originally posted by Garry Sr
                Dude... Did you see what time you posted??
                99 ways to die...
                Originally posted by NightShifter
                Keep correcting yourself like that Bob and the next thing you know you might be jumping off a bridge...

So does this mean you have 3 user accounts? Or multi-personality disorder?

3 user accounts for 1 user is f-in bullshit...

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                  So does this mean you have 3 user accounts? Or multi-personality disorder?

3 user accounts for 1 user is f-in bullshit...
                  Don't forget GFogg/GFrogg or whatever it is.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Keep correcting yourself like that Bob and the next thing you know you might be jumping off a bridge...
                    I blame fat fingers and not hitting the right keys on this touch screen!
                    Can't jump off no bridge, can't climb! ..
                    Plus there are people I anoy by staying alive..

Comment

No wings you're sayin... that must really suck.

Thinking about the "wing" comment..
                      I'm ugly enough to be a gargoyle.. Flying would be COOL AS HELL,

Comment

Working...
                      X