Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DEATH RACE movie!!!!

Here is the trailer....

Jason Statham leads the cast of an action-thriller set in the post-industrial wasteland of tomorrow, with the world's most brutal sporting event as its backdrop. A penitentiary full of felons has...

Looks like its going to be bad ass. I hope they keep the digtal crap to a minimum.

mike

Re: New DEATH RACE movie!!!!

Looks like it might be fun and I like Statham anyway so should be worth checking out. Didn't the original have Stallone and David Caradine?
    "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Might be kinda' cool, looks like they DID keep the "Cartoon" factor to a minimum. This one's obviously alot more serious than the original which pegged the "Cheese" meter. :D
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I must see!! Love Statham and oh the cars and movie look pretty bad a$$ too. ;D

Comment

I love the campiness and cheesiness of the original! Roger Corman was awesome.

Comment

Movie+ Car action= goodness......Looks good...

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

You guys will like this too. The director is set to do "Spy Hunter" next. Supposed to be out next year.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK
                I love the campiness and cheesiness of the original! Roger Corman was awesome.
                I don't know if that was exactly lost in this new version. Just modern polish on the campiness and cheesiness.

Comment

Looks good but it no Lock Stock.

Comment

I looks a bit too "Hollywood" for my liking. Let's hope it's not.

Comment

ok, yes, I am going to see that...at least it's not a chick flick. :
                      Andrew
                      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Trailer looks good and I liked him in The Transporter series, so I'll give this one a go.

Comment

There isn't much action....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It looks nothing like the original.. besides the fact there are cars and death..

I think the name is just a coincidence.. it's not a remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Rupp
                              It looks nothing like the original.. besides the fact there are cars and death..

I think the name is just a coincidence.. it's not a remake.
                              I agree, like "I Am Legend" and "Omega Man". They are both based on the same novel, but have very little in common. I'll choose the originals every time.
                              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X