Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked BS last night. What's we lose?

anything?
    Last edited by groucho; September 10, 2013, 10:43 AM.
    STUGOTS

a days worth of posts that seems to be about it
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

my mind. And Gail's badass get well quick thread.
      Last edited by Beagle; September 10, 2013, 10:56 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

yeah i keep hearing it was awesome and i missed it stupid 3rd shift and sleeping during the day
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Probably one of the best days in awhile.. Had stuff to do.. Went away and cme back couldn't wait to see what happened and was "locked out" with poor english and chest thumping bullsheet by sheetheads..

Comment

Is that why my thread "Drag Week 2013 Live Stream YouTube" has disappeared ?

Comment

yup needs to be remade. when the forum was reboot it was rolled back tot he last point the external servers had saved so 24hrs worth of data was lost

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                my mind. And Gail's badass get well quick thread.
                I hereby submit that it's BS's prominent stature in the flow of things that made the site a prime target for do-no-gooders over there where they drive camels to work and back.

But I know Gail likes camels, so we should probably suspect her too in this conspiracy, just by association.

And the whole debacle made me forget the words to the song I was going to write about Gail falling off of a horse ass over teakettle and I'm real mad that the <expletives over there> wanted to target us. I hope they are happy.

Oh, and there's gonna be a book reading at the local library this coming Saturday morning - Clyde the Camel Meets Little Red Car in Yemen Square. It's sort of a documentary I hear. Educational.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

the thread where we were picking on SGM's and his famous one word retorts is missing...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I lost a night with BangShift!!! I tried other sights and it wasn't the same. The ol lady asked, "why no bangshift tonight?", to which I can't post on here my response. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blevinsracing View Post
                      I lost a night with BangShift!!! I tried other sights and it wasn't the same. The ol lady asked, "why no bangshift tonight?", to which I can't post on here my response. LOL
                      I, too, have experienced that Brother. When I have weather radar on the computer screen and I'm in the swivel chair looking off into space somewhere. And Sue Unit walks by and asks, "Why aren't you BangShifting?"

She knows me all too well.

Comment

before, I couldn't have cared less that Syria is having a civil war; now I just want the terrorist to fight to the last man
                        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 10, 2013, 05:26 PM.
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          before, I couldn't have cared less that Syria is having a civil war; now I just want the terrorist to fight to the last man

If your enemy fights with another of your enemies, Give both sides weapons.

wait...? how did i get here??

what were we talkin' 'bout? oh yeah, stuff that wasn't here anymore. i don't remember. but i think it may have been cool.....
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I do believe this is a monumental moment in BangShift history. We were attacked by zealot militants and our "government" overcame it, but with some minor losses.

Let's make that be model for our nation at large.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              Likewise...
                              We do NOT need to be there! Why should we help those who hate us?
                              Plenty of crap within OUR borders needing taken care of!
                              Now that they F'd with one of the best days in a while on here.. I want cruise mizzles missles..BOMBS in every city in Syriass'
                              I know I stuck a barb in SBG, and was egarly awaiting his retort!
                              All gone! For what?

Comment

Working...
                              X