No announcement yet.

Hacked BS last night. What's we lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what we lost, but I am interested in what kind of information on the members here that they have access to.
    The Green Machine.
    http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

I think they just wanted to pout off their chest thumping idealology...
      In response to the prez's threats...
      To show we are vulerable, after all..
      If it stops there, I'm cool!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
        Not sure what we lost, but I am interested in what kind of information on the members here that they have access to.
        Really? It's not like you had to enter a CC#, DL#, SSN or anything like that to be a member here. Get out the tin foil.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Likewise...
          We do NOT need to be there! Why should we help those who hate us?
          Plenty of crap within OUR borders needing taken care of!
          Now that they F'd with one of the best days in a while on here.. I want cruise mizzles missles..BOMBS in every city in Syriass'
          I know I stuck a barb in SBG, and was egarly awaiting his retort!
          All gone! For what?
          Just blanket them all as terrorist?, without getting to political, they never picked a fight with us, they are having a civil war, which we should stay out of and not stick our hose in. If you actually read what they had to say, they were asking us not to bomb them, not declaring war on the US.
          The Green Machine.

Comment

Ibftl!
            Last edited by Pumpkin; September 11, 2013, 01:53 PM.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
              Really? It's not like you had to enter a CC#, DL#, SSN or anything like that to be a member here. Get out the tin foil.
              Names, Email addresses, birth dates, personal messages that may contain phone numbers and addresses of other members, I know I had Chad's phone number in my PM's, and I know I've given my number and address out to many members. It's all fine until someone Identity gets stolen... I'm just asking, as if info like that was taken, as we as members should know so we can take the necessary measures to protect ourselves. You can play like it's not a big deal, but this is serious stuff to me. Hackers can really screw you over.
              Last edited by BigAL; September 11, 2013, 01:55 PM.
              The Green Machine.

Comment

Just blanket them all as terrorist?, without getting to political, they never picked a fight with us, they are having a civil war, which we should stay out of and not stick our hose in. If you actually read what they had to say, they were asking us not to bomb them, not declaring war on the US.
                perhaps you should look up the term "Syria" and "terrorist".... there are lots of dead Americans (and Israelis, Egyptians, Libyans, most European countries have lost people to the Syrian's terrorist sponsorship)...
                Specifically,

Syria has sponsored Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah, and a variety of other terrorist organizations by providing weapons, safe haven, money, and training.....

but yeah, the American that was butchered on the Achille Lauro - yeah, those were trained by Syrians.....
                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 11, 2013, 02:14 PM.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Names, Email addresses, birth dates, personal messages that may contain phone numbers and addresses of other members, I know I had Chad's phone number in my PM's, and I know I've given my number and address out to many members. It's all fine until someone Identity gets stolen... I'm just asking, as if info like that was taken, as we as members should know so we can take the necessary measures to protect ourselves. You can play like it's not a big deal, but this is serious stuff to me. Hackers can really screw you over.
                  your real id coming from another source raises flags..

it is hardly possible today to get away with much. It is a good concern, I suffered a problem about 12 years ago...but stay confident.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Al's good people...but leans WAAAAAAY far to the left... like so far he is coming back around for another go....

As for personal identity theft...I doubt they hacked the site for info but if they did they wont be getting much in the way of lines of credit with my name...hell, they probably couldnt sign up for cable....
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                      Al's good people...
                      I've heard that, but not seen it in anyway, shape or form on the interwebs.

Matt

Comment

people take on many faces when behind a key board. I feel (and have been proven right on many occasions) that I am a good judge of character...Al's good folks...take his PITA online persona with a grain of salt...he does have a knack for stirring the shit pot I will give him that....
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I think he is a good person, altho I never met him..
                          He just hammers his opinion into others.. Not realizing they have one too..

I looked on a map last night after watching the news about a rocket attack on the Suez canal... Guess what? Syria is in range of the canal... So that may be a reason why we are getting involved as well..

I don't think this thread needs locking yet.. It is a good civil discussion so far... Informative.. Effects us all!
                          Last edited by Deaf Bob; September 11, 2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I think if you put your real birthdate and SSN in a web forum... you haven't been paying much attention to the last 20 years. Be sure and use the same password as you use for your bank account too if you really want a good time.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                              Al's good people...but leans WAAAAAAY far to the left... like so far he is coming back around for another go....

As for personal identity theft...I doubt they hacked the site for info but if they did they wont be getting much in the way of lines of credit with my name...hell, they probably couldnt sign up for cable....

He is good people, no doubt about it

as for identity theft; until they lock up the entire NSA, I'm less worried about some punk-kid in Russia than I am about our government.
                              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 11, 2013, 03:11 PM.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by orange95z View Post
                                . Get out the tin foil.
                                lmao!!
                                STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                                X