Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    He is good people, no doubt about it

as for identity theft; until they lock up the entire NSA, I'm less worried about some punk-kid in Russia than I am about our government.
    You're not entertaining any notion that the 'data gathering' will ever stop, are you?

lock up the NSA - really - ?

not gonna happen .
    ever.
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
      You're not entertaining any notion that the 'data gathering' will ever stop, are you?

not gonna happen .
      ever.
      Mike, your avatar....We're hooked into NSA....we know that's not really your car.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

but am i really me? huh? eh?

my therapist says i'm paranoid. But i believe she's part of the conspiracy. maybe even NSA.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

not gonna happen .
          ever.
          Even if the public pressures congress to stop it. I don't think it will happen in reality. Even our credit card companies, internet browsers, grocery stores, dept stores and everyone else has been tracking you for them.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

not gonna happen .
            ever.
            I'm going to violate Bob's rule and explain.... if there's no chance of closing the NSA, then there's probably no chance that

I'm worried about ID theft - it's like anything else; schmidt happens and you deal with it. Plus, I've done a pretty good job of coloring my ID; so if anyone can make it worse, they're welcome to give it a go.

.... and, as with all "good" attorneys - to me it's just a profit center. deal with it.

....and since the tin hats are out - ponder this, if your SSN is used by an illegal alien; and you call the SS office - they won't care....

really, I hope to find the phone number to the NSA so next time I get into an argument with my wife, I can call them up and ask them to replay the conversation to prove I was right in whatever it was that I told her

really, it's just another service our government provides
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Even if the public pressures congress to stop it. I don't think it will happen in reality. Even our credit card companies, internet browsers, grocery stores, dept stores and everyone else has been tracking you for them.
              Scott (cue the twilight zone music) whatever you write here is tracked by that evil empire of BangShift... and they never erase anything, ever.... well, unless they get hacked... but other than that... never!

Comment

Is anybody else noticing GAPS??
                Did we get hacked again... Deja vu!

Comment

Deja vue all over again.

it's a make-work program for terrorists; when they're not busy blowing themselves up, they hack.... one EMP blast would cure them all.

Comment

This is our hacker... http://zishanrider.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                      This is our hacker... http://zishanrider.wordpress.com/
                      I don't wanna risk getting in that site.. Yeah call me chicken..
                      My question is: can they be banned like some members have been or is it just a bandaid in the levee?

Comment

I couldīnt get on the forum earlier today, this came up.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by malc; September 13, 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X