DVR info needed-SOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVR info needed-SOA

I recorded Sons of Anarchy and the DVR shows I recorded 1.31 but stops repeatedly at 33 mins. Is there a way to "push" past the 33 minute mark to view the rest of the recording? THX
    STUGOTS

THats funny mine did the same,must be something with FX. Cant you just hit the right button and watch it carefully to when it starts again? I actually rewinded mine and it worked. That damn show is getting too violent.

Comment

I've watched this show from the beginning.
      I think the only way the series can end is for everybody to die a horrible death.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I'm not sure what system you are running, but I had that problem on a few other shows so in the DVR menu there should be a schedule option that shows all the shows set for recording. You should be able to select the show and edit/modify it's recording time. I added five minutes to the end of the scheduled time for the problem shows.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If all else fails, go to FX's website and watch the show right off their website. They usually post them up within 24 hrs of first airing.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I tried. My dumbass can't figure it out
            Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
            If all else fails, go to FX's website and watch the show right off their website. They usually post them up within 24 hrs of first airing.
            Last edited by groucho; September 11, 2013, 12:47 PM.
            STUGOTS

Comment

If it only recorded part of the show, that's it your not going to see anymore of it. If your DVR only records 33 minutes of any show then the DVR is probably bad. As for SOA I've tried to watch that show, along with Breaking Bad, they are not my cup of tea.
              The Green Machine.
              http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

WTH is SOA?
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

WTH is SOA?
                  Sons Of Anarchy.
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                    WTH is SOA?
                    WTH is DVR?
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                      WTH is DVR?
                      Digital Video Recorder
                      The Green Machine.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                        Sons Of Anarchy.
                        Oh, okay. A "reality" show about a biker gang. Gotcha, must see TV, ah no.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Know some bikers.. Color wearing kind.. 1%ers.. They HATE the show
                          Most that I know are decent guys/gals.. Few are really bad ass.. Respect goes both ways.. Treat them with respect, show no fear or disgust, don't gush and fawn, you should be fine.. Just know they do things their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                            Know some bikers.. Color wearing kind.. 1%ers.. They HATE the show
                            Most that I know are decent guys/gals.. Few are really bad ass.. Respect goes both ways.. Treat them with respect, show no fear or disgust, don't gush and fawn, you should be fine.. Just know they do things their way!
                            I went to Sturgis every year from 1999-2008, even took the kids and never had a problem with anyone, in fact some of the nicest people I've ever met I met there.
                            The Green Machine.

Comment

Not a "reality" show. I'd compare it somewhat to The Shield with Michael Chiklis from a few yrs back
                              Last edited by groucho; September 11, 2013, 03:33 PM.
                              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                              X