Pigeon Forge Rod Run Fall '13 Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigeon Forge Rod Run Fall '13 Coverage

A few of these first posts may not make since day wise, I forgot all about Bang Shift when I was picking a few forums to share my event coverage on But I'm here now
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

I'll be in Pigeon Forge, TN providing event coverage from the Pigeon Forge Rod Run(formerly The Grand Rod Run). If your not familiar with what the rod run is all about check out some of my coverage from last spring and last fall.

Spring 2013 Recap

Spring 2013 Video Recap

Fall 2012 Recap
    MONDAY
    Traffic was horrible on the way over, not sure why they picked this week/weekend to work on the road. We were at a stand still for like a half hour.

We finally made it into town about 7pm.

Front row spots for all three of our cars, hopefully two of them stay in Pigeon Forge with new owners!

Stay tuned for thousands of pictures to come! Plus we are going to the Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum today so watch for those pictures as well!
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Tuesday
      Day two at Rod Run! I didn't spend a lot of time taking pictures of the cars, still waiting on them to all pile in. But I did take a few!

There are a few more pictures on my blog, CLICK HERE for those.

I did take a TON of pictures at Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum. If you haven't ever been and are ever in the area you HAVE to check it out!

CLICK HERE for the tour!

Comment

Wednesday

First off, a word for everyone. If you save a front row "City" parking spot with a chair your the Pigeon Forge Police will come by and take your chair with them. No questions asked. Also dealers are receiving citations for having multiple cars for sell.

Anyway, on to the coverage!

For all my pictures from today, CLICK HERE

A few of my favorites from today.

Comment

A few favorites from yesterday.

Comment

Saturday

For all the pictures, CLICK HERE
            I'll post favorites a little later!

Comment

Last edits! Saturday. Time to start going through all this video!

Comment

Last edits! Saturday. Time to start going through all this video!

Comment

Working...
                X