Everyone , batten down the hatches !

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    PHR is dead to me LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Hey everyone! Sorry Chad and I have been absent for days on end. It has been a busy ass stretch for both of us. Anyway, thanks to Mike and the Route2 guys for plugging holes in the security deal. These guys have been awesome and really saved our bacon. Sorry for the troubles but we think we have them licked at this point. If we don't we'll keep trying until we do.

Leave a comment:

• studemax
    replied
    WHATEVER! This hacking stuff is some bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    I really don't believe it's Syrians . I really doubt they ever heard of us. Probably those upset editors and writers from Popular Hot Rodding. I think mabe Jim (SGM) needs to call off his attack. I think their nerds are better than ours. Hey Steve ! tell Johnny it was all a big mistake ! Jim loves the Magazine too !

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    Originally posted by Route2 View Post
    Hopefully all the holes are now plugged... vBulletin has been adding patches almost daily to keep up. We will keep our fingers crossed.
    me too. For a service to stand for any public interaction takes skills. It is young. Did you know I got in trouble for hacking in 1986? I literally met a man with a dark suit and glasses knocking at my door. That was a case of server admins refusing to admit a faulty code. I got away.. because I was 13, and verified no skills. I still laugh.. but they are working wonders.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    all messed up

Leave a comment:

• BigAL
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    I want to take a vacation in your world, I get delusions; but yours make Michael Moore skinny and coherent
    Yap I've been reading to much Alex Jones.

Leave a comment:

• BigAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
    Rt 2, if you happen to come across that hacker's IP address or Physical address, shoot me a PM. I'll be on a plane within minutes.

I'm gonna wear their friggin' scalp for a hat, then hollow out his skull and use it as a beer mug.
    How about taking the skull and having it shrunken and then make it a shift knob.

Leave a comment:

• Caveman Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by Route2 View Post
    Hopefully all the holes are now plugged... vBulletin has been adding patches almost daily to keep up. We will keep our fingers crossed.

Rt 2, if you happen to come across that hacker's IP address or Physical address, shoot me a PM. I'll be on a plane within minutes.

I'm gonna wear their friggin' scalp for a hat, then hollow out his skull and use it as a beer mug.
    Last edited by Caveman Tony; September 13, 2013, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
    Starting to feel like groundhog day.
    Or deja vu all over again. Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    I want to take a vacation in your world, I get delusions; but yours make Michael Moore skinny and coherent
    Be careful what you wish for!

Leave a comment:

• Bob Holmes
    replied
    Starting to feel like groundhog day.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by BigAL View Post
    I don't think it's Syrians at all, I think it is our own government trying to rally support in bombing Syria. They make it look like the Syrians are hacking the site, then people get upset and start supporting the governments agenda. They have a term for this, it's called a False Flag Event. And it's not the first time they have done it to us. Ok I'll put my tin foil away now.

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    I lost my watch
    Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
    I was wondering. I couldn't get on for an hour and a half this morning . What did we lose?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X