X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
    No, you can PM me and I'll keep it secret.
    Pssst.. Send it to me too!

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    No, you can PM me and I'll keep it secret.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
    I need a picture of you with your earlobes crossed.
    You're not gonna post it are you?

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    As said - fingers, toes, eyes and earlobes crossed. Maybe we'll know tomorrow. It may pose more of a challenge to the pond scum dickwads that want to mess up a forum because they can.

I really don't understand that. What's the thrill messing up a forum platform? What's gained? I just don't get it. But I don't think like "them" so I sure don't know. Bastards.
    I need a picture of you with your earlobes crossed.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by BigAL View Post
    I don't think it's Syrians at all, I think it is our own government trying to rally support in bombing Syria. They make it look like the Syrians are hacking the site, then people get upset and start supporting the governments agenda. They have a term for this, it's called a False Flag Event. And it's not the first time they have done it to us. Ok I'll put my tin foil away now.
    Okay "Al." So the Big Machine in D.C. is trying to rally support for bombing Syria, so they overtly hack BangShift in order to really piss off maybe 10 people. Yeah, that'll do it alright.

You can't stop yourself can you? You just can't, no way you can.

Leave a comment:

• BigAL
    replied
    I don't think it's Syrians at all, I think it is our own government trying to rally support in bombing Syria. They make it look like the Syrians are hacking the site, then people get upset and start supporting the governments agenda. They have a term for this, it's called a False Flag Event. And it's not the first time they have done it to us. Ok I'll put my tin foil away now.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    As said - fingers, toes, eyes and earlobes crossed. Maybe we'll know tomorrow. It may pose more of a challenge to the pond scum dickwads that want to mess up a forum because they can.

I really don't understand that. What's the thrill messing up a forum platform? What's gained? I just don't get it. But I don't think like "them" so I sure don't know. Bastards.
    They "force" you to listen to them, her their side, wrongs trying to look right..
    Since we didn't care, now we do..

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
    For those who laugh off the Syrian hackers, I ask, did you laugh when they gassed their own people? Do we be sure not to over react when they kill our ambassador and his staff, are they just tactical nukes? Then why should we care? Yes, do nothing until the barbarians are at gate and will it be our problem.

Support our troops, and defend our way of life, our president sure as hell isn't.
    I couldn't agree more!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    Lets here it for the IT nerds! woot!

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Lets here it for the IT nerds! woot!

Leave a comment:

• Route2
    replied
    Hopefully all the holes are now plugged... vBulletin has been adding patches almost daily to keep up. We will keep our fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• CDMBill
    replied
    For those who laugh off the Syrian hackers, I ask, did you laugh when they gassed their own people? Do we be sure not to over react when they kill our ambassador and his staff, are they just tactical nukes? Then why should we care? Yes, do nothing until the barbarians are at gate and will it be our problem.

Support our troops, and defend our way of life, our president sure as hell isn't.

Leave a comment:

• BigAL
    replied
    Originally posted by Mater View Post
    was any one else unable to post for 3 hrs or was it jsut me?
    It wasn't letting me do it either.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Tardis sent an email to a small batch of us, warning that there's a huge technical hole in the platform for hackers to pry through. Warning that if you have stuff (photos etc.) on BS that you don't have somewhere else, you'd better back them up in case the ragheads eventually toast off the whole database.

I don't know about that kind of technical stuff, but words to think about for sure. They've proven their sick prowess for at least a day's worth of data two days in a row.

Bastards.
    Last edited by pdub; September 13, 2013, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    I was having problems before the hack, got better, then the 2nd hack.. Now it works but the format i different.. Seems to work ok..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X