Did BS get hacked again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did BS get hacked again?

Looks like we lost another 24hrs of content....a lot of yesterdays posts are gone.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

yep.... another hack.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

The hole in the fence that the hackers got in needs to be PLUGGED

Comment

super.

I guess this will keep happening...damn dirkas...

One strategicaly placed nuke...just one...maybe six...yeah, six of em...one big glass parking lot...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I was wondering. I couldn't get on for an hour and a half this morning . What did we lose?
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
            I was wondering. I couldn't get on for an hour and a half this morning . What did we lose?

everything from this time yesterday until just now....all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              super.

I guess this will keep happening...damn dirkas...

One strategicaly placed nuke...just one...maybe six...yeah, six of em...one big glass parking lot...
              all that for an internet hack.
              pretend peace later.. after realizing more deaths than births.

Will patience set in?

this stuff happened ten times daily just a decade ago.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                all that for an internet hack.
                pretend peace later.. after realizing more deaths than births.

Will patience set in?

this stuff happened ten times daily just a decade ago.
                Key the eye roll and long drawn sigh....yeah man, its jsut because of a hack...thats where my irritation lies...hackers....

again identifiyng the need for a sarcasm font.
                Last edited by JOES66FURY; September 13, 2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I lost over 2 pages on my Turd(le) thread. Reminds me of the time I lost three pages of a philosophy paper.
                  http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

bunch of looser hackers trying to spread they're syrian hate.

get a life!!!

Comment

If they would just spend more time looking at ladies posing with cars they would reduce the amount of Hate, please give it a try.
                      Last edited by mike343sharpstick; September 13, 2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick View Post
                        If they would just spend more time looking at ladies posing with cars they would reduce the amount of Hate, please give it a try.

that or drink and damned beer and eat some bacon already! geeze.

Comment

was any one else unable to post for 3 hrs or was it jsut me?
                          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                            was any one else unable to post for 3 hrs or was it jsut me?
                            Same
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yup....freaking dirkas!

Comment

Working...
                              X