No announcement yet.

Did BS get hacked again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Sorry Chad and I have been absent for days on end. It has been a busy ass stretch for both of us. Anyway, thanks to Mike and the Route2 guys for plugging holes in the security deal. These guys have been awesome and really saved our bacon. Sorry for the troubles but we think we have them licked at this point. If we don't we'll keep trying until we do.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

PHR is dead to me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        PHR is dead to me LOL
        Everyone , batten down the hatches !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
          I really don't believe it's Syrians . I really doubt they ever heard of us. Probably those upset editors and writers from Popular Hot Rodding. I think mabe Jim (SGM) needs to call off his attack. I think their nerds are better than ours. Hey Steve ! tell Johnny it was all a big mistake ! Jim loves the Magazine too !
          Two can play at that game. Anyone else know of the 2011 YB invasion of CHP? It was a mess, shut down that forum for three days and moderators publicly reprimanded.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Nope, by invasion did theyimply flood it or what?
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Massive number of new accounts with rude to down right vulgar comments. Every time one would get banned two more would join plus the banned person would rejoin with a different screen name. I think some users had multiple screen names, not quite to the extent of Gary Sr, GFogg, Ghetto Gary, Nightshifter, and Casper, but more than one.

I can't say it was unjustified. I can say that those in "charge" didn't berate new members over their choice of project. Hey, if a guy wants to stroke a small bore 305 who am I to bash him over it. I can politely point out the reasons it may not be a great choice but it's his dough, right.? I have been ridiculed (not here) for my choice to keep an Olds motor in the Turd(le).

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
                Massive number of new accounts with rude to down right vulgar comments. Every time one would get banned two more would join plus the banned person would rejoin with a different screen name. I think some users had multiple screen names, not quite to the extent of Gary Sr, GFogg, Ghetto Gary, Nightshifter, and Casper, but more than one.

I can't say it was unjustified. I can say that those in "charge" didn't berate new members over their choice of project. Hey, if a guy wants to stroke a small bore 305 who am I to bash him over it. I can politely point out the reasons it may not be a great choice but it's his dough, right.? I have been ridiculed (not here) for my choice to keep an Olds motor in the Turd(le).
                Uhh Scott. I love you man. And I'm a slobbering dumbass so I don't understand that story at all. But I also get lost in the plot of Gilligan's Island. But I do like looking at Mary Ann.
                Last edited by pdub; September 14, 2013, 08:24 AM.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Two can play at that game. Anyone else know of the 2011 YB invasion of CHP? It was a mess, shut down that forum for three days and moderators publicly reprimanded.
                  Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Nope, by invasion did theyimply flood it or what?

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  Uhh Scott. I love you man. And I'm a slobbering dumbass so I don't understand that story at all. But I also get lost in the plot of Gilligan's Island. But I do like looking at Mary Ann.
                  All this goes together PW. And possibly one post prior to the first in the multi-quote.
                  Last edited by 68scott385; September 14, 2013, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Sorry Scott, I'm not "in." Too much data. Weak mind, can't interpret.

Comment

I enjoy new members ...this place needs new blood

Comment

at least I can finally reply to a thread lol. damned syrian army. I guess Bangshift is the essence of free america so its a target.

Comment

Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post
                          at least I can finally reply to a thread lol. damned syrian army. I guess Bangshift is the essence of free america so its a target.
                          Nuther, don't worry about fitting in. I don't. I haven't fit in for years. And I love it. Struggled with it for quite a while, not fitting in, but I found that not fitting in fits in real well.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            Nuther, don't worry about fitting in. I don't. I haven't fit in for years. And I love it. Struggled with it for quite a while, not fitting in, but I found that not fitting in fits in real well.
                            Classic square peg, round hole?

Comment

The smileys and enlarging the "writing space" or being able to scroll what you write is hard to use... Is it just me, or a product of the hole plugging??

Comment

As a child I was stuck on Ginger, but as I grew older I saw the light.
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X