X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    Why all the screen names? Seriously, what's the need/reason for that?
    Multiple personality disorder
    Or
    On the lam!

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by Casper
    It's general knowledge that towel heads are afraid of ghosts. Should be all good from here out.
    Why all the screen names? Seriously, what's the need/reason for that?

Leave a comment:

• anotheridiot
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    Nuther, don't worry about fitting in. I don't. I haven't fit in for years. And I love it. Struggled with it for quite a while, not fitting in, but I found that not fitting in fits in real well.
    not worried, just saying yesterday, I tried to reply to this thread, I just got the thread title line, no box for the response to get written.

Now my regular start page of the forum http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum.php

is now forum activity page http://www.bangshift.com/forum/activity.php

on my same bookmark.

Again, I am not whining or complaining, just stating what is happening to me in case the webmaster here is looking for some clues to how they are gaining access.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    As a child I was stuck on Ginger, but as I grew older I saw the light.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    The smileys and enlarging the "writing space" or being able to scroll what you write is hard to use... Is it just me, or a product of the hole plugging??

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Nuther, don't worry about fitting in. I don't. I haven't fit in for years. And I love it. Struggled with it for quite a while, not fitting in, but I found that not fitting in fits in real well.
    Classic square peg, round hole?

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post
    at least I can finally reply to a thread lol. damned syrian army. I guess Bangshift is the essence of free america so its a target.

Leave a comment:

• anotheridiot
    replied
    at least I can finally reply to a thread lol. damned syrian army. I guess Bangshift is the essence of free america so its a target.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    I enjoy new members ...this place needs new blood

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Sorry Scott, I'm not "in." Too much data. Weak mind, can't interpret.

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
    Two can play at that game. Anyone else know of the 2011 YB invasion of CHP? It was a mess, shut down that forum for three days and moderators publicly reprimanded.
    Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
    Nope, by invasion did theyimply flood it or what?
    Massive number of new accounts with rude to down right vulgar comments. Every time one would get banned two more would join plus the banned person would rejoin with a different screen name. I think some users had multiple screen names, not quite to the extent of Gary Sr, GFogg, Ghetto Gary, Nightshifter, and Casper, but more than one.

I can't say it was unjustified. I can say that those in "charge" didn't berate new members over their choice of project. Hey, if a guy wants to stroke a small bore 305 who am I to bash him over it. I can politely point out the reasons it may not be a great choice but it's his dough, right.? I have been ridiculed (not here) for my choice to keep an Olds motor in the Turd(le).
    Uhh Scott. I love you man. And I'm a slobbering dumbass so I don't understand that story at all. But I also get lost in the plot of Gilligan's Island. But I do like looking at Mary Ann.
    All this goes together PW. And possibly one post prior to the first in the multi-quote.
    Last edited by 68scott385; September 14, 2013, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Massive number of new accounts with rude to down right vulgar comments. Every time one would get banned two more would join plus the banned person would rejoin with a different screen name. I think some users had multiple screen names, not quite to the extent of Gary Sr, GFogg, Ghetto Gary, Nightshifter, and Casper, but more than one.

I can't say it was unjustified. I can say that those in "charge" didn't berate new members over their choice of project. Hey, if a guy wants to stroke a small bore 305 who am I to bash him over it. I can politely point out the reasons it may not be a great choice but it's his dough, right.? I have been ridiculed (not here) for my choice to keep an Olds motor in the Turd(le).
    Uhh Scott. I love you man. And I'm a slobbering dumbass so I don't understand that story at all. But I also get lost in the plot of Gilligan's Island. But I do like looking at Mary Ann.
    Last edited by pdub; September 14, 2013, 08:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Barlow
    replied
    Nope, by invasion did theyimply flood it or what?

Leave a comment:

• 68scott385
    replied
    Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
    I really don't believe it's Syrians . I really doubt they ever heard of us. Probably those upset editors and writers from Popular Hot Rodding. I think mabe Jim (SGM) needs to call off his attack. I think their nerds are better than ours. Hey Steve ! tell Johnny it was all a big mistake ! Jim loves the Magazine too !
    Two can play at that game. Anyone else know of the 2011 YB invasion of CHP? It was a mess, shut down that forum for three days and moderators publicly reprimanded.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X