Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just waiting for the warm responses to this post (there is justice in this world)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just waiting for the warm responses to this post (there is justice in this world)

Doing it all wrong since 1966

so a lawyer and his 200K luxo supercar were in what is essentialy "lawyer bathwater" the world would have been better off if he and the car were flushed down to the sewage plant like all the other turds...

I jest, I jest...sorta. :-P
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Of all professions, surely lawyers are accustomed to wading through crap to get somewhere. Seems almost natural, perhaps he didn't even notice?
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
        Of all professions, surely lawyers are accustomed to wading through crap to get somewhere. Seems almost natural, perhaps he didn't even notice?
        I am sure he did, normally the shit pours from his mouth into a court room, this time it was on his pants and in his shoes....and car.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Something smells... More like rotting fish...
          I do not think a lawyer will leave his car for a client, right, Aaron?..
          Rising flood waters=manatory evacuation=court cancelled (judges/lawyers not really brave)...
          Last edited by Deaf Bob; September 13, 2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Porsche Carrera GT in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door.
            Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Porsche, his lights flashing. But, before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Porsche, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how hard the body shop tries to make it new again.
            After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are,"
            he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life."
            "How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.
            The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!!!"
            "OH, MY GOD!" screamed the lawyer.

(scroll down)

"MY ROLEX!"
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                Rising flood waters=manatory evacuation=court cancelled (judges/lawyers not really brave)...
                Depends on the client
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Porsche Carrera GT in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door.
                  Fortunately, a cop in a police car was close enough to see the accident and pulled up behind the Porsche, his lights flashing. But, before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically about how his Porsche, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how hard the body shop tries to make it new again.
                  After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are,"
                  he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you neglect the most important things in life."
                  "How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.
                  The cop replied, "Don't you even realize that your left arm is missing? It got ripped off when the truck hit you!!!"
                  "OH, MY GOD!" screamed the lawyer.

(scroll down)

"MY ROLEX!"
                  Now that's funny.........I don't care who you are.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                    I had heard of red flag, or black flag days..very hot. A hurricane etc.. in maine, I had to go to court with a high of -10F in the sun. court goes on, but if you do not make it.. no real trouble. god wins.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X