What music would you buy now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What music would you buy now

You should listen to Iron Maiden's latest, OMG it rocks!

Comment

Nope got the whole album on itunes for (i think) $9.99
      13 songs, at least 7 killer ones
      Dave your going to go nuts ;D

Comment

I'll need to check. I thought it was coming in September! Thanks.

Comment

KOL has got a new one coming out in September, it will be like the fourth album I have bought in two years. Because Of The Times was pretty damn good album.

Comment

I am lacking some Stone Temple Pilots on my iPod...I would like to down load plush.....hold on a second.............yup here it is...and here it comes......as we speak.....iTunes rules.....

Comment

Originally posted by grumpy347
              Nope got the whole album on itunes for (i think) $9.99
              13 songs, at least 7 killer ones
              Dave your going to go nuts ;D
              Album came out a Tuesday or two a go. I was able to listen to them rehearse a couple times two weeks ago while driving Tommy. Door to rehearsal room was left open and I stood there listening. I'm a huge fan of Saints of LA. They all still sound great live.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                I am lacking some Stone Temple Pilots on my iPod...I would like to down load plush.....hold on a second.............yup here it is...and here it comes......as we speak.....iTunes rules.....
                STP is supposed to be back together and touring, I don't know what happened with Slash and Velvet Revolver, but Weiland and the DeMeo brothers are giving it a shot to mixed reviews. When they played in Dallas they said the sound was pretty bad and Weiland was about lame. They are supposed to do St Louis, I might go with the kids (ages 25 and 27) to the show.

Comment

Since Weiland went to rehab, the sound of the band has taken a turn for the worse.
                  Hopefully (for his sake) he's just phoning it in, trying to get out of his contract.

Comment

I know I said I'd buy Foo Fighters, but I was at Best Buy the other day and there were to many to choose from. I ended up getting Nickelback-All The Right Reasons and Kenny Wayne Shepard-10 Days Out.

If you like blues you have to get this. He went out for 10 days and songs with some old blues people. Most of them are broke and played their music because they loved it. It comes with a DVD of the road trip.

The proceeds from the CD are going to help all the old blues musician that never made any money from their music.

He got a couple guys from Double Trouble to help out. At the end of the DVD they do a small performance. Some of the members of Howlin' Wolfs' band and Muddy Waters' band play. It's amazing how good those old guys are. 80 and 90 years old and they still sound good.
                    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by BillBallinger Sr
                      Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                      STP is supposed to be back together and touring, I don't know what happened with Slash and Velvet Revolver, but Weiland and the DeMeo brothers are giving it a shot to mixed reviews. When they played in Dallas they said the sound was pretty bad and Weiland was about lame. They are supposed to do St Louis, I might go with the kids (ages 25 and 27) to the show.
                      STP was here last week. I didn't go, had other things to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X