• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Bangshifters??

Everybody ok in Colorado?

BAMF
    CRX (sorry if I got it wrong!)
    I'm sure there are more..

I posted this before and it seems the hackers got it deleted..

Hope everybody can post and are not one of the 170+ unaccounted for by the authorities..

I've heard from Linda and Ken, they are safe but were stranded at the house the past few days. Apparently the waters are decreasing, at least as of yesterday. Prayers for their safety and their properties are in order!
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Sunny and dry this morning but storms predicted this afternoon. Fortunately the worst we got was water in the basement.
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

My uncles restaurant and house are both fine in boulder. My sister doesn't know about her house as she is in Georgia. Sounds like a heck of a mess
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

my wifes childhood friend and still good friends to this day was ordered to evacuate her house yesterday

*edit* I thought Joe Barry lived north of Denver but hes in Colorado Springs
          Last edited by BOOOGHAR; September 14, 2013, 01:45 PM.
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

My house is fine by my work isn't. The Mountain had a big mudslide and they've taken it down to basic operations. For me this means I show up in the morning and check on stuff (or try to sometimes) then go home after reporting up to my HQ.

All my folks are safe and nothing for my mission has been damaged. Its a scary how much its rained here!
            Central TEXAS Sleeper
            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Glad to hear it - my childhood friend is in the Denver area and works for the parks system - he's posted some crazy photos on his facebook page. Straight from Fires to floods, no rest for the weary.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR View Post
                My house is fine by my work isn't. The Mountain had a big mudslide and they've taken it down to basic operations. For me this means I show up in the morning and check on stuff (or try to sometimes) then go home after reporting up to my HQ.

All my folks are safe and nothing for my mission has been damaged. Its a scary how much its rained here!

One lousy letter.. T instead of R.... I knew Buick fit somewhere!
                Glad those who could report did..
                Are there any unaccounted for?

Comment

Wifes nephew is in Denver, but no one has heard from him. Did Denver get hit too?

Comment

Last I checked with my brother, they're still trying to sort out Manitou from late summer...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Kinda, but not nearly like the mountain towns plains .... just typical high water and summer storm drain overload in the metro area.

Originally posted by phitter67 View Post
                      Wifes nephew is in Denver, but no one has heard from him. Did Denver get hit too?
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Quick Dan, push my car to higher ground!!

Still working out the time line on if it'll be picked up this upcoming weekend or the following.

My work boots are also in the car along with my tools and satellite radio, D'oh!
                        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 17, 2013, 08:30 AM.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                          Quick Dan, push my car to higher ground!!

Still working out the time line on if it'll be picked up this upcoming weekend or the following.

My work boots are also in the car along with my tools and satellite radio, D'oh!
                          You mean you only have one set of tools??

Comment

No, but I have my "commonly used" set in separate drawers than everything else, and that common set is in a box, in the trunk of the Buick.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                              No, but I have my "commonly used" set in separate drawers than everything else, and that common set is in a box, in the trunk of the Buick.
                              Ah, gotcha... In other words favorites... Or least worn..

Comment

Working...
                              X