No announcement yet.

Handburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My '64 C10 eats me alive every time I work on it. It's one giant sharp edge from back to front.
    sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Back when I worked out on the floor my arms from the elbows to my finger tips were always covered in scratches and cuts. Nothing too bad until some fuel got on there or you took a rag to your arms in the shower...then holy shit that hurts/burns. Arms look like a pack of feral cats used it as a scratching post. between the poorly pigtailed safetywire and heat shielding everywhere...sure makes for a good time. and man, it was never a good week unless I got some of that safety wire jammed under a fingernail or poked thru the flesh to the bone...the pain that comes from that sure lets you know youre a live.

I've done some inside a car door work in the past and it does seem to rip up the arms and digits real well. Its a great hobby/vocatioin for those that are into inflicting pain on themselves.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X