Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the site fixed?

When I click my favorites to get to B/S it takes me to

An "activity stream" page, that the text isn't correct, it's running through the photo's and the new tab has a block with what looks like part of a syn wave running through the block before the name Activity stream-bangshift..
    while posting this the posting page "set up" is different.
    Is this some change or is the site stile furbared?

Change the addy to this one >>> http://bangshift.com/forum/forum.php
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

There are two threads, only a couple down from this one you just started, that tell you what is going on NERF. THat's why I put them up LOL
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

that's what my favorite's list as the addy. and it now goes straight to that other page..
        I just read that they are still working on it..
        so maybe it's just from the hacker fixes, just seems odd that the favorites that always brought me to the "forum" page now goes to the activities stream page that I've never seen before, and never knew the site had..
        other than the "calander"
        I'll try deleting the old favorite and resave and see if that changes it..
        hackers suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
          There are two threads, only a couple down from this one you just started, that tell you what is going on NERF. THat's why I put them up LOL
          saw your post after I posted..

Comment

Of course you going to a new page was the hack. You clearly didn't do anything wrong. Instead of making changes you should just hang out until we fix stuff or you are going to cause yourself headaches later.

I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore, because I'm already updating two others. Please check in with those threads prior to making changes because, as with this case, you didn't need to change anything, we did, and have.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

B.S. rocks, we know you guys are doing the best you can to keep the site up and running!
              Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

My bookmark to my project thread didn't change. So I click on that and then navigate the forum, so no real issues on my end. Thanks for all your hard work, and thanks for being cool.
                Last edited by BigAL; September 16, 2013, 09:21 AM.
                The Green Machine.
                http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X