Who gets a picture on your shopwall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets a picture on your shopwall?

After that cool Jenkins video I got thinking that I need a picture of Da Grump in my shop. Then I thought of some others that I find inspiring that should be in my own mini hall of fame. Who inspires you?

an evolving thing, pictures to gather. I'd go dragweeks Larson and bailey.. some nascar favorites are quite old. the guy that broke all his bones then survived the jokes.. richard petty. There is many. I also have requests that are obscure.. the lead engineer for a Subaru ea82 (guy was tortured no doubt - and it still remains genius). A unique one would be the Rochester carbs crew that first played with computers to dial in the world. I have chuck yeager, hand signed (I shook his hand). I could fill a wall. Some astronauts. the guy that sang a song in outer space. In all the photos, their most famous product that goes with them. of course a little bit of family.. we don't get along, but some facts are famous.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 16, 2013, 10:39 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Only kid I admire.. My son!
      Humble, laid back, fierce in the ring and hits hard enough to take himself out sometimes...
      Alot of guys brag on what they win.. He has never done that!

Comment

I have a pic of Warren Johnson in my garage. And some broad leaning on a Corvette.

Comment

No body. Dale Earnhardt used to be there.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I would only have a photo Dick Kraft - father of the dragster

Comment

Since I am somewhat of an artist, can paint, draw, sculpt, etc. I was thinking of doing a mural of GTOs and Firebirds, maybe some others too on my shop walls when I get it built next year. Cant think of anyone I would want on my wall, except maybe some brainiac dude like Newton or Einstein.

Comment

Not a car guy but how about Kelly Jonhson, the Sr71 is bitchin hot rod of the sky.
                Last edited by Shawn Anderson; September 18, 2013, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Garlits...or more exactly, the pic of his fueler on the carrier beside the jet on the cat.
                  Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Working...
                  X