Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 LTD Limousine

First time I've seen one of these..

That should sell or trade quick. Guy knows what he wants with trucks, I have typed it out nearly exact looking for a trade.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Had a vert that year with 69,000 original miles.. Ended up sellingit for $400,, worth nothing.. Last year nefore the ban wa supposed to start.. Another derby guy picked up 2 and ended up scrapping them.. All 3 were nice cars..
      Hope he gets what he wants out of it..

Comment

Neat car,there is a guy around here that has a 2 door sedan ex cop car the same year with a 429 in it.

Comment

Good thing Bert wasn't using that in the movieWhite Lightning. Would have gotten high centered and arrested.
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; September 20, 2013, 06:21 AM.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Seems like a great example of a so-so car. Might be fun but I question the price. If I had a limo service it would be fun as a novelty car to offer customers. Scott L - would people want to ride in it?

Dan

Comment

If you are gonna go limo, go Caddy, Linc or 'Burb!
              The one I had even had a paper from the factory saying it was one of the last 10 built.. Looked official, doesn't mean it was..

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Seems like a great example of a so-so car. Might be fun but I question the price. If I had a limo service it would be fun as a novelty car to offer customers. Scott L - would people want to ride in it?

Dan
                Not without an ultraviolet light scan first. Ewww.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Who is "the great Frenchie" and why would you be so inclined to include that in your ad - in hopes someone that knows of him would attach more value to the car since he owned it? Hardly seems like a household celebrity name?
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Limos were normally built in that style from Merc's and Lincoln's. Never seen one from a LTD. Looks like an early '70's conversion for a local pimp. Most were built back then by either hearse/ambulance (Superior, Miller Meteor, Chicago Coach, etc) builders or a few custom car builders.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think after a bleach and febreeze bio cleanup of the interior to get rid of the smell of the not quite world famous Frenchie, we could prolly get it to do this.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                      X