My Local Car Club's Annual Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Local Car Club's Annual Show

My local car show had their 27th Annual show over the weekend, sadly the rain really hurt our turnout but we still had a good time.

For all the pictures, CLICK HERE

A few of my favorites.

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Thanks for the pics. Looked like fun. Whats the story on Mary Powell. Civic leader ?
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Looks like you had some nice cars there,too bad about the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
        Thanks for the pics. Looked like fun. Whats the story on Mary Powell. Civic leader ?
        Her and her Husband were(he still is) long time club members, she passed away a few years ago. The Suburban you see in the pics with the air brush work on the side is a mural to her, its just a tribute award her husband gives each year in her memory.
        2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

A little video action from the show, it has the awards ceremony about half way through followed by a pretty cool timelapse I took with my Go Pro.

Comment

Working...
          X