No announcement yet.

I Looked Up "Twerking"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to look it up after hearing about her performance on the vma awards.

Like Madonna and so many others - she was simply looking for publicity. Nature of the beast, so ... eh. Whatever.

I did, however, find it funny when someone posted the youtube reminder of beavis and butthead "twerking" many years before it was so named.

Comment

Thank you Dan. I needed a good belly laugh...

Steve
      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Coming from Iowa where the foam finger was invented. (Look it up) I am appalled.
        Anywho I just twerked my distributor a little. The mustang is really twerking now!
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

well, it's forty below and I don't give a furk gotta heater in the turck and I'm off to the rodeo...

pissed me off, ya furking twerk, get on my nerves.

Is that what a twerk is? I had to look it up since this thread won't die. Sounds like a contraction of slang. Should I care?
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I really don't think that dance is new, its just the latest name for it. Suggestive dancing has been around for a long time
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              she makes me proud that I'm from the "Tiffany" generation.... and that takes some doing.
              Tiffany was okay...I liked Debbie Gibson better...and shes better looking than Tiffany now...

Yeah, I just said that...so what.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X