Omaha Bangshifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha Bangshifters

To all the Omaha/Council Bluffs Bangshifters, I will be in Omaha April 3-4 to take in some killer blues music. Thursday, April 3 will be at 21st Saloon to enjoy The Damon Fowler Group. Damon is one of the best damned slide/steel guitarists you'll ever have the pleasure of seeing in person. He's also got a fantastic voice and plays a mean Telecaster as well.

On Friday night, April 4, I'll be hangin' with my buds, The Hector Anchondo Band. Hector's got mad guitar skills and a voice that will send chills up your spine. This guy ROCKS!

If any of you guys wanna hang out and drink some brews and hear some blues, let me know!

Ron
    Last edited by Ron Ward; September 26, 2013, 03:37 AM.
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Ron, Yes I would, what is the name for this outing so I can look it up. I went to St Joseph, Mo 2 weeks ago for a blues fest there, had a great time.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Dave, it's not an event other than Damon is performing on Thursday and Hector is on Friday. It's Omaha, it's fun and they have kickass steaks up there!
      Last edited by Ron Ward; September 25, 2013, 08:16 PM.
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

The guitarist formerly from mollyhatchet that's touring with foghat does a fairly good job with the "slide" can't remember his name at the moment, but very underrated player..

Comment

I must attend this!
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Comment

I didn't know Chumlee could sing and play!

But seriously, love me some blues. I need to order my tickets up for the Cape Fear Jazz and Blues Festival. BUDDY GUY is the headliner this year!!!!! I've tried to catch him in Chicago but he was never at the club when I was in town so that hasn't worked out, and now my kids have moved to St. Paul. So this may be my chance.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X