Lambrecht /VanDerBrink car auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambrecht /VanDerBrink car auction

Well, packing to leave for the big auction in Nebraska. Cannot wait to leave ! Anyone else going to be there ? Been awhile since we brought this up.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Are you driving ?
    sigpic

Comment

Take lots of pics..........have fun.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

We may go if the wife doesn't have to work.Wont know til tomorrow night.

Comment

Just so yah know

Saturday big , big rains forecasted so

sigpic

Comment

here we go

again

Comment

Spiderpoststoomuch ..

really dude ?

You must think every keystroke costs you a penny ..

Spend more time teaching kids all the things you know, pay it forward my man ..
              sigpic

Comment

Couple guys in my car club rented hotel rooms months ago. They are taking trailers up there to bring stuff back - for themselves, or for someone else. It's gonna be crazy.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Well, packing to leave for the big auction in Nebraska. Cannot wait to leave ! Anyone else going to be there ? Been awhile since we brought this up.
                  sorry I feel it would be a waste of time, as people with more money than sense will buy everything of worth and then it'll sit in a warehouse yet again. instead of being used..

Comment

i think BOSSMAN on here is going to be there, and I saw a commercial on the History channel a couple days ago and the guys from TopGear USA are going to be there and if I heard right they will be broadcasting live, someone might want to look into that a lil bit more to verify
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Yeah, three of us are suburbaning out with a trailer.we will come back with something even if we don't find it there. The bro. In law is serious, me and another guy are going to help and check out the spectacle. Yeah we have had a hotel room for months.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Wish I could go! Not that I could afford anything, I'd just like to go look!
                        2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by bigdad View Post
                          spiderpoststoomuch ..

Really dude ?

You must think every keystroke costs you a penny ..

Spend more time teaching kids all the things you know, pay it forward my man ..
                          stroked out

Comment

The wife and I are heading that way early Saturday. If the early online bidding reflects anything, prices are gonna be stupid high on most things. We are taking the GTO and are planning on coming home empty handed. Looking forward to a long day Saturday and a lot of money thrown around. If I really need to have something, I got friends with trucks and trailiers heading out.

Comment

I like going to junk yards, this is just a better one. The one I want is only up to $160 so far.
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                              X