No announcement yet.

Lambrecht /VanDerBrink car auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm undecided as to the prices of stuff. Some things seemed about right for the age and condition others where beyond belief. Bargains? Maybe a few. As George put it there where cars there in remarkable shape for there age and storage conditions. Pretty sure a lot of stuff will be running by the end of the week. But for every good car there was 1 that was meant for the crusher. Sad part is people are buying those as memorabilia from the car auction and that drives the prices up. Took money came home empty and not disappointed in it. There is always another car and probably a better buy. Just have to find it.

Comment

18 in wheels on a 64 ?
      TPT - TRAILER PARK TRASH bwahahaha

Comment

I can't believe those prices. On what planet is a '63 Corvair in any condition worth $40 grand? And that Cameo with the caved-in roof? That's insane.

Comment

Well , I had to come home to Indy with something.Bought a rolling race kart chassis in Blencoe,Iowa. Brother in law got a grill and front balance for his 66 Caprice. All from another guy that was there and left with probably the t shirt like us.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Silver68RT View Post
            I can't believe those prices. On what planet is a '63 Corvair in any condition worth $40 grand? And that Cameo with the caved-in roof? That's insane.
            the only benz crank flat six car on planet earth... simply runted in air fuel. You guys are stuck on air fuel. There is other parts of a car...beyond priceless. they could be worth anything to somebody with their own facts. I am one who would pay huge for a corvair never sold. (seriously)
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X