Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a Great Independance Day Celebration and stay SAFE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a Great Independance Day Celebration and stay SAFE !!

Enjoy All !!

Tell us what you're doing to have fun today.

I'm kicking back with family & friends, having a few coldies and jamin' to some excellent tunes.
    No wrenching today.
    ;D

Re: Have a Great Independance Day Celebration and stay SAFE !!

Originally posted by White Monster
    Enjoy All !!

Tell us what you're doing to have fun today.

I'm kicking back with family & friends, having a few coldies and jamin' to some excellent tunes.
    No wrenching today.
    ;D
    Thanks Steve (future mayor of 'junkietown'?)! Undecided if we should chance the rain by staying home or chance the rain by hauling down to the beach at the shore (road trip in the family truckster)?

Wishing you and all the other junkies a safe and fun fourth!
    a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I'll third the notion of a happy, SAFE 4th celebration.

Won't be too hard around these parts, unless someone's invented waterproof fireworks.

:

Comment

Working for time and a half- drag week money! may watch some fireworks later.

Comment

Taking it easy today. Got a lunch picnic at a friend's house later, no plans for this evening. Probably gonna finish the 4-door I've been working on for a buddy.

Baby-sitting my sister's kids tomorrow, watching fireworks in the evening.

Happy 4th of July to all. May the independent, self-sufficient spirit of our forefathers be restored.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Actually some us car Clubs are celebrating this day in Norway too for supporting ;).

Will go to a Cruise night in a town nearby 8)...pictures will come ;).

Happy 4th of july to all ;)

Comment

BBQ....Family....and FIREWORKS...

MI is awesome.....very little fireworks laws....Time to blow some stuff up....

Happy 4th everybody....

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Soggy here in Mass.

No worries though. Partied hard last night and I plan on a repeat performance tonight and tomorrow.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

fireworks indeed....too much firewater, and you'll be seeing STARS....LMAO

The end is nigh....my wife just came home with $100 worth of explosives.

She normally squalls about a brick of firecrackers........I'm swearing she's been replaced by a clone!

I'm fixing to go up the street, buy some more....LMAO...the sun is out now, keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

Enjoy the holiday! I'll be with the wife, my new (two week old) daughter and the smoker.

Comment

went to PA and got stuff that flies and blows up haven't lost any fingers yet LOL

HAPPY 4TH

Comment

Happy 4th guys.

It's going to be a nice day at he pool and then a kid friendly party ;) ;) tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
                          Actually some us car Clubs are celebrating this day in Norway too for supporting ;).

Will go to a Cruise night in a town nearby 8)...pictures will come ;).

Happy 4th of july to all ;)
                          It's nice to know that other countries support us Americans as we celebrate the day we told King George III what to go do with himself in 1776.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I was watching a bit on the History Channel today - most of which I knew, some of which hadn't come to mind in a Looongg time (hey, I graduated from HS in 1965!). Forgot the importance of Thomas Paine.

We're going next door for a get-together and sacrifice of bovine components on the fire. Being a non-drinker, I wouldn't have been a menace on the roads anyway, but you never can tell what those other guys might do TO you, so I'm just as happy to stay home.

Let me add my voice to the chorus - Stay Safe and have fun
                            Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X