Trying to Reason With Hurricane Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Reason With Hurricane Season

(That's the title to a very, very old Jimmy Buffett song. That one's already been done.)

So after working a little while tomorrow Red and I will be heading down to Birmingham, straight into the immediate path of a tropical storm.

They run at Barber rain or shine, and maybe we'll actually get in an all day event on a dry track on Saturday, but if the guessers are anywhere near correct at this point in the plot, Red will likely have to swim back home on Sunday and maybe get blown around some, too.

Adventure added to fun. I'm all jacked up getting packed, so don't look for a lot of trouble out of me this evening.

I'll cause plenty more trouble when I get back to the house on Sunday with stories and photos and video from the track and overload the interweb with my usual drivel, since nobody has told me to stop causing trouble here. Well.....Matt did forbid me from posting another poll.

Cheers guys, have a great go at the weekend!

pdub
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

have fun peewee, I always watch the vids.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
      have fun peewee, I always watch the vids.
      Ahhh so Barry YOU are the one who watches them!

Packed and ready and ready and ready. Time for bed tonight mighty soon.

Barber is a much faster track than AMP. Let's see if I have any enough courage to mash the gas and hold it and hold it and hold it with a curve coming up soon.

Gee whiz fun, the heck with a hurricane.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

You remind me of my son, he wants to go to bed early so x-day gets here quicker. X-day can be birthdays, Christmas, certain special days in school, random reasons, only he knows.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Working...
        X