I'll Get Banned Before I Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Get Banned Before I Go

All grinned up and ready, and it really is bedtime, ready to go toward the track tomorrow and love every minute of it.....

But there was a new thing today in the news that disturbed me a little bit. More than a little bit.

This does actually have to do with wheels, but it shouldn't. But it does involve wheels.

DB and I swapped a couple emails about it, and I thought about it, and while I don't usually think this way (everything should be fun and funny), I have to share my text to DB in what should be a private email, because I'm actually proud if it in a way. Sadly. Because this is the way I feel, and I can't deny it.

The link to the news story is below.

This was all over the media today, I'm sure you picked up on it.

So the pansy assed liberal media is just loving to hate a victim story like this because the poor folks involved were defenseless. Defenseless, a man and his family.

And the liberal media today, I read several stories that said all the same, headlines like "A new kind of Biker Gang." Not an organized group, as quoted probably half of them in the "gang" don't know each other.

And stories about how this was caused by GoPro helmet cams and the ability to do something sensational and post it in seconds. Internet fame.

I'm no gun fan, don't own one as you know. I'm afraid I might shoot me with it by accident myself. BUT, if this incident had happened in Tennessee, where almost everybody is packing legally... I mean, ALMOST everybody is packing, and you don't know who's not, this wouldn't have happened in Tennessee to start with. But if it ever did...

These stunt artists would be dead mother####ers, one time, and then there would be no other shows like this one on the internet. Just saying.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

don't get too upset peewee, that stuff does not even show up here as singular or plural. The battle starts without words. I got mad at Harley gatherings growing up, rhode island, my moms boyfriend. I figured out the peace at the heart of the noise.. the screamers don't get it. I have a nickname for that other gathering, and won't say it. Don't have to. Have fun at the races.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Bikers get a bad rap, no matter WHAT they ride, yes even pedal bikes!
      I saw an older lady staring at the flat tire on her car.. I was on a Yamaha.. With a fairing..
      Turned around went back, got off and she started cowering.. I smile and say " Flat tire?.. "
      Grab everything, change it and as I tried to leave, she was thrusting a $5 bill in my hand.. I said "No charge, " throttled away..

Comment

I try and put myself in that guy's position sitting in the car with all those bikers around him not knowing what they were going to do with your wife and baby in the car and after thinking about it for 5 seconds I would have done the same thing he did.

Jimbo

Comment

I had a similar thing happen to me about 5 years ago. I was coming back from a friends graduation party. I was in my big, lifted Ram and there were no less than 20 motorcycles (crotch rockets) taking up 4 lanes going about 15 miles an hour. Traffic was light due to the time but as we drove on it started to piss me off. So I decided to get close, real close to the bikes in front of me. Now truth be told I am a faily easy going guy, I try real hard to not let shit bother me...but when you piss me off I lose all regard for my personal safety no matter the persons size or nuber of persons. So we got to a light and they stopped. When the light turned green they sat there....so I got closer and "nudged" one of them. I dialed 911, I got the "we will attempt to locate" bullshit...So one more light cycle we sat there. I put the truck in park and got out...Many of the bikers saw me and took off except for two or three...I grabbed the closest one and yanked him back...he suddenly hit the throttle and took off with the others....

The best part is when the little candy ass sat across the interesection taunting me...I got back in, ran the red and they took off never to be seen again...Had these assholes surrounded me as they did to the guy in NYC....I would have ran them over, plain and simple..."fear for my life and all that" ...I am unsure as to why the guy driving this SUV did not try to protect himself...or his wife and kid.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

All I got to say is the guy on the bike that started the whole situation was a douche bag. Who the hell pulls in front of a SUV on a bike only to be a couple of feet off there front bumper. But then Pack Mentality usually means Idiot Mentality.
            The Green Machine.
            http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

my comments are elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by BigAL View Post
                All I got to say is the guy on the bike that started the whole situation was a douche bag. Who the hell pulls in front of a SUV on a bike only to be a couple of feet off there front bumper. But then Pack Mentality usually means Idiot Mentality.
                Yep. Don't brake check a big heavy SUV unless you're prepared for the fact the driver might not pass the check.

And it looks like the driver did try to protect himself - he was trying to get away, and if the only way out happened to be over the bikes that were blocking him in - I don't have much sympathy for the riders.

Comment

None of those motorcyclists are Bikers.
                  That is all !!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                    None of those motorcyclists are Bikers.
                    That is all !!!
                    Exactly. Punks at best.....hell, they give punks a bad name.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Now they're saying on of the "bikers" was an undercover cop, it ought to be interesting to hear it from his perspective.
                      Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

not on duty , not undercover
                        the cops are on internal affairs video

shit just got real

Comment

I hate that the one rider may be paralyzed,but they brought the getting run over on themselves.

Down here in the South they might've backed over them a time or two for good measure. That's if,as PeeWee said,they didn't get a cap put in them.
                          sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo17 View Post
                            I try and put myself in that guy's position sitting in the car with all those bikers around him not knowing what they were going to do with your wife and baby in the car and after thinking about it for 5 seconds I would have done the same thing he did.

Jimbo
                            yup, I would've to, and everyone the news media asked after them watching the whole thing said the same thing, yes it's sad that one biker is crippled, but to bad, they started a few blocks back, got to a light and started again.. if I had my family in the car I'd have hit the gas, no matter if there was one bike or ten in front of the car..
                            and the dumb ass that posted his helmet gopro cam. thinking it'll help his buddy is in for a shock..
                            That whole group of bikers that were beating the hell out of that car(suv) are to blame for their buddy getting hurt..
                            but some dirtbag laywer has already file a suit against the suv driver.. hope a judge laughs at him..
                            Bikers are normally never a problem.. but some like everything else.. a few act like this.
                            Last edited by NewEnglandRaceFan; October 5, 2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

the word for that gathering.. I can't remember it. Like a party with a bunch of uncivilized. There was a story not all that long ago, southern new England. Car simply pulled up beside the long row of Harleys going down the road. killed the leader.. never saw the resolve of it. All that witnessing... killer just kept on going. Evangelism is not supposed to happen, that is what laws are for.. I still wonder how many righteous things just get left in the past.

the monkeys on the bikes, they are all done. They could step right up start mouthing off like gangstas do.. I bet a few more get mauled mysteriously.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X