Lambrecht Auction resale already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambrecht Auction resale already.

Although, this owner is trying to sell this at a stupid price, it does show that he realized he got in over his head on this project. Maybe even got caught up in the heat of the moment.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

sounds more like wife had a fit

Comment

Wondering how much he paid.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

He probably got the idea of buying a 4 door and Hot Rodding it on BangShift.com.
        The Green Machine.
        http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

The Bad:
          The frame is solid but both lower control arms are completely busted off
          I have no idea on the condition of engine or trans.
          Body is rusty but not bad, most of the damage is the rear windshield on passenger side
          All 4 tires are completely flat and no idea on if brakes are locked up or if rear end
          free or not.
          Drivers door doesn't shut and all others are stuck
          I wonder how much of that damage was done loading the car. I also wonder how you could not know the condition of the brakes and rear end if the car was loaded any other way than a forklift.
          Last edited by 68scott385; October 6, 2013, 03:43 PM.
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
            I wonder how much of that damage was done loading the car. I also wonder how you could not know the condition of the brakes and rear end if the car was loaded any other way than a forklift.
            Looks like this is the one........

Proxibid offers a platform to match buyers with sellers: bringing together auctioneers, consignors and buyers from multiple industries. Browse Proxibid now!
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

So he paid 1100 for it in a very well publicized auction, then lists it on CL for $1750, and claims that he is listing it for less that he paid. This guy must be in politics

Comment

I will say that looks like the same car. I was there, and there were several that thinking back seemed to resemble that and one went for the price of something like 2200 but I think it was a 69. most were loaded with a front end loader with the longest set of forks I've ever seen. This was one of the things I wanted to watch for. Everthing went for at least twince what it should have .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

What was the point of leaving all these cars in that field,I still find it hard to believe. "He was a collector" is the answer? More like a nut. It seems from that Impala that most of the cars were parts cars or scrap. Its a shame.

Comment

Look's like the same vehicle........has same dent on passenger side.
                    This would be a parts car in our neck of the woods.

Thom

Comment

I will say the guy running the loader was pretty well skilled . There is the possiblity he broke something ,because anything is possible but, they may have gotten it home and started working on it and broke things..And I too thought it would be a $500) parts car. Which is what I thought of most of the stuff.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

400 for scrap

Comment

From what I've read, the guys particular mania was that he would only sell new stuff. Everything not new got salted away and forgotten about. Apparently he didn't care about hanging on to it, but just couldn't bear to sell non-new vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                            I will say the guy running the loader was pretty well skilled . There is the possiblity he broke something ,because anything is possible but, they may have gotten it home and started working on it and broke things..And I too thought it would be a $500) parts car. Which is what I thought of most of the stuff.
                            Yep........$500 parts car at best......anything about $1,000 it'd better be run & drive.
                            Thom

Comment

actually i saw after the auction they have my first car there... it was a 79 impala 4 door. i hope the new owner lists that car on CL soon.... maybe i am just crazy, but i would pay more than what it sold for.... anyone talk to the guy?

Comment

Working...
                              X