Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov 23-24 MuscleCar & Corvette Nationals (anyone going?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 23-24 MuscleCar & Corvette Nationals (anyone going?)

Don't let the word Corvette fool you. This is Musclecar heaven with about 600 cars shown inside, some good vendors around the edges, a cool barnfind area, and just a few cars for sale. Last year cars came from 27 states and 3 countries. We've attended the last 4 years, and now won't miss it. It's in the Chicago area (Rosemont, IL) real close to O'Hare if you would fly in, and no car is needed as there are 4 hotels right across the street from the event. Much more info at www.MCACN.com and Mecum is a sponsor, but no auction. Check it out.
    Last edited by Jimsc52; October 10, 2013, 06:24 AM.
    Jim T
    Supercar Collectibles
    www.Supercar1.com

I hate Corvettes

oh wait... it's Chicago I'm not so fond of
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Fly in to O'Hare, hotel supplied van picks you up for 10 minute ride, walk across the street to show. Very little Chicago exposure if that's the way you want it. Red Vette's suck. JK
      Jim T
      Supercar Collectibles
      www.Supercar1.com

Comment

looks like fun, and serious too. I'd check out the "40th anniversary 1973" area.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
          looks like fun, and serious too. I'd check out the "40th anniversary 1973" area.
          That may not be the most popular area, but truly should be interesting. If I remember right my ex-wife had a 1973 Trans Am 455SD and I envied that purchase for a while.
          Jim T
          Supercar Collectibles
          www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Just a few more days.

I finished up the maps of everything coming and it is going to be epic.

Look for me in the Barn Finds section!

Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
            www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X