Problem with Hot Rod and Car Craft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Hot Rod and Car Craft

I am having problems recieving my magizines in a timely manor. Seems like I have to call every two months or so about recieving them. Just wanting to know how many others was having the same problem, or if it is just me. I have been a long time subcriber and also paid for through 2011, so I am just wondering what the problem is.

Re: Problem with Hot Rod and Car Craft

I had to give up on them and get mine from a supplier in the UK, that was three years ago.
    Mine were going to somewhere in South America.
    For HR,CC,CHP and PHR they sent me checks for the outstanding subscriptions, checks that couldīnt be cashed abroad.
    >

Comment

Sweet , big corp. like that probably didn't even know that could be a problem (read sarcasim into that!) .But myself ,I've had no problems.

Comment

I subscribe to HRM, CC, CHP, and 4WOR. I got two copies of 4WOR then never again. I have never had a copy of CHP mailed to me. With HRM and CC I got three backissues in one week, and now new ones come every once in a while, usually after they are off the newsstand already.

Perhaps I'm getting special treatment.

Comment

I called them and they are going to send me the last two issues of HRM and July's CC. I just started CC again after about five years, but I am already thinking about canceling.

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
            I subscribe to HRM, CC, CHP, and 4WOR. I got two copies of 4WOR then never again. I have never had a copy of CHP mailed to me. With HRM and CC I got three backissues in one week, and now new ones come every once in a while, usually after they are off the newsstand already.

Perhaps I'm getting special treatment.
            Yep, you are getting the "Former Employee" special treatment.

I've been getting my issues two to three weeks after they hit the newsstands, but at least it's been consistent.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

my problem is hrm is either getting to be too much of a history book [yawn ] or trying really hard to be car and driver junior
              which isn't hard , nobody at car and driver has an original thought anyway

yuppies

Comment

I've been subscribing to magizines for 30 years and they have always shown up the first of the month. I cancelled my subscription to HOT ROD 8 months ago and I'm still getting them. My Car Craft, Road & Track and Car and Driver show up between the 15th and the 20th of every month. I guess I should feel lucky they show up at all!
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

You are lucky if you canceled and still getting them, I havent got a HRM in two months. Maybe I need to cancel to receive them on time....lol

Comment

I always buy my mags at Ebay these days. Mostly when they're about 30-40 years old though... :D
                    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

.....but do they ARRIVE when 'promised' ;D ;D? ~OO6.

Comment

Depends who you ask... ;D
                        But uptil now, yes!
                        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedJunkee
                          I am having problems recieving my magizines in a timely manor. Seems like I have to call every two months or so about recieving them. Just wanting to know how many others was having the same problem, or if it is just me. I have been a long time subcriber and also paid for through 2011, so I am just wondering what the problem is.
                          dude!! Hot Rod and Car Craft are messing with you!! they found out u spend more time on this forum than theirs! ;D

Comment

I have only check there forums out, never posted on them............lol

Comment

They like to push your buttons, buddy....LMAO......

Hell, could be worse.

I renewed my HR sub, they sent me a *&^#!@ collections notice 3 weeks later....and I had PAID for it.....

Kindly cancelled the transaction, and informed them what they could do with their fine monthly circulars.

I'm guessing a couple of them have papercuts on their backsides if they followed my advice......

Comment

Working...
                              X