Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nhra wants your opinion on 1,000 vs 1320 and why you don't go the Big Show...really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I heard on the radio the other day there was some study that determined the best age to be at, of all of them, was...surprise...50. You're old enough to be past a lot of the bull sh*t, young enough to not be, I guess...too old.

All in all, I'm good with that.

Comment

maybe Chad and or Brian should start a poll here, and then drop it off to the nhra at one of the races they do live feeds at or are the "voice" during the show

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
        I'm gonna ignore that having met the fetching lass in person. I got the e-mail too, as I also need a license like Phil although barely, unlike Phil.

It's been an interesting read, and in mostly share the opinions stated here. I want a 1320 for all of 'em. I say let the nitro cars have one pump of a spec size which in turn limits power. Bring it back to 1990 numbers or whatever, it's entertainment right?

Otherwise we'll be at the eighth mile soon enough because we can't ask the tracks to fix their shut down areas right?

Either it's the quickest sport in the world or it isn't. I suppose we'll find out the answer soon enough.
        If the choice was between 1/8th for all , or 1000' for all , I have no hesitation to go for 1000'.
        An automatic 320 ft more shutdown .
        As stated , we'll know soon enough .

Comment

Working...
        X