Hot Rod Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Magazine

Did anybody else get the 3 years of Hot Rod magazine for $20.00 + the watch? I got mine ordered Tuesday night.
    Retirement is better than I thought!

Did that deal a couple of times 6-7 years ago. Still waiting on my hat and clock.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

DF is moving up to VP and handing the day to day of the magazine to someone else named Dave with a 68 GTX . So I'll let my subs ride and that a wait and see approach and not worry about the watch since it's probably of the same quality as the wall clock I got .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I sent mine off earlier this week also. They must charge a ton to advertise in the mag, I wouldn't think they could ship it for that.

Also, my flamed wall clock seems a lot less special now that I know everybody else has one.

Cheers, Steve
        The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Comment

is there a FREE online edition ?

Comment

I get a better deal than that even. My Dad gives me his magazines after he's done with them.

That's a good deal for sure though.
            sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Mag sales on off the rack out do the subscriptions by a long shot. When selling ads, they hardly mention subscription numbers.

If you don't get your watch, hat or clock, or whatever; don't bother writing to mag guys about it. They have nothing to do with subscription stuff. Call the those guys in Florida.
              Last edited by Scott Liggett; October 18, 2013, 08:37 PM.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think if I subscribed for another 3 years, this subscription would run through 2032
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I think the deal I received brings the cost of the magazine down to .54 cents a copy.

I must admit Hot Rod is getting better with each issue right now.

Most car magazines all have the exact same problem and that is very little interesting content and stories.

I hate paying for a magazine with 100 pages and 89 of them being companies advertising their products for sale.

I know all the crap about they have to pay the bills but after awhile it really gets old.

Just my opinion Jimbo

Comment

Working...
                  X