53 Dodge Meadowbrook 2 Dr Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53 Dodge Meadowbrook 2 Dr Wagon

Pretty sure someone here was looking for one of these.. This ones $800.

cool but, ton of work ..
    sigpic

Comment

camaro subframe will help

Comment

I love it.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Been seeing a lot of Plymouth or was it Chrysler wagons of that era showing up here lately. They remind me of 52-54 Chevy sedans. Mostly the 54. though. Seems like a good price.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Seems like these are pretty cheap...no one wants to do the work. I've had a couple kids interested in mine here, but never saw any cash. It still has the flat-six which would actually make a neat motor, and supposedly somebody somewhere has the front chrome for it. Guess I'll keep it in the corner for "someday".

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	872940

Nice-looking style from this angle (and I like the split windshield better than the one-piece ones) but pretty homely as viewed from the rear. Could use a little chop, 2" at the front, 3" at rear with the rear pillars angled forward, that would really look sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper
              I'd much rather have this: http://mohave.craigslist.org/cto/4138102392.html

It's only money, right?

P.S. If you buy it don't forget my finders fee.
              Troll fee..

Comment

Here's a similar one, nicely restored, A LOT of money... Count down to trolling in ...3....2....1....

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
                  Here's a similar one, nicely restored, A LOT of money... Count down to trolling in ...3....2....1....

I like that! Refreshing to see a hopped up flathead 6. Wonder if it has Fluid Drive?
                  Tom
                  Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I hope not! It was a notoriously lousy system. When I was a kid you could buy those cheap if they were manuals or they'd pay you to take 'em if they had the fluid drive (maybe a bit of an exaggeration......). The primary stimulus for the Torque Flite!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X