Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's what American Cars 'do' to people.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's what American Cars 'do' to people.........

Trouble at 'Power-Big' meet ;D. www.thelocal.se/12874/20080706 . ~OO6.

Re: It's what American Cars 'do' to people.........

I know quite some Dutch-folks made the trip to Sweden this year but I didn't know they could misbehave themselves like that... :-X
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

A fellow down the road from me(yes,even folks from Philadelphia head over to see all the neat Cars/Music(Bands...)/ect... ;D..)went over with His Wife,I'm anxious to hear about 'what' happened :P . Shame. ~OO6.

Comment

Power Big Meet is a BIG event.There are thousands of people and cars there.A really big party for many,and a lot of people not connecting to the car hobby comes too.

So things happen,and maybe it would have happened even if this big event wasnt been held.

But things like this shouldnt happen.Car meet or no car meet >

However.There seems to be some videos popping up at Youtube from the event already.

Nothing wrong in this videos.. ;)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Orgy? Does anyone remember DuQuoin, IL in the '80's and 90's? Closest to Viking "Berserking" you could get in America. A pair of lumps on the chest were not immune from in depth inspection (and many owners of such lumps were not shy). Add a few blown Hemi Willy's cruising or should I say making a smoke show at various places around the grounds, the police were pretty busy.

I think an event with alcohol flowing freely and the police being out gunned probably what 2000 to 1 is going to get a little out of hand. The same folks do this at soccer games. Its unfortunate that folks got hurt.

Comment

DuQuoin? As in DuQuoin Fairgrounds?! Damn, I think I was born way too late...
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
            X