Help valuing a car- 64 pontiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
    Change the stance and put some torque thrusts on it and its rockin! I love those,great car!
    Lower the front an inch, raise the rear 1/2", and rock it!

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    I'd probably entertain 3-3500 for an offer, reject it if I was the seller.

Rear tires show how bad the front end was. They normally don't go that wrong in 44k miles. Rubber mat and buckets? Weird. Where the hell is the brake booster?

We shall see- none of the kids want it, and Id try to buy it cash as is without them touching it.

back tires are barely holding air- they wont let it leave unless the guy gets new tires or trailers it. He mentioned it sat for a couple decades before being brought out again, but was stored correctly (gas drained, stabilizer, etc).

brake booster is there!
    Local person
    sigpic

Comment

That is a sweet car! Maybe fleabay with a reserve of 6K
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

My wife would kill me, but I'm tempted to ask if they'd trade for the '54.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I would love to have that thing, but I have enough already and I am looking to unload stuff not buy more. In a year or two I might be looking for a fullsize two door again. I would rock that bad boy all summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
            I would love to have that thing, but I have enough already and I am looking to unload stuff not buy more. In a year or two I might be looking for a fullsize two door again. I would rock that bad boy all summer.
            Me too- no news on what the guy actually wants.

Ill take some of your stuff! haha.
            Local person
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X