Fantasy Fest webcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Fest webcam

Live from Key West, FL. The later you watch the better it gets.

Watch a Key West webcam live from Duval Street. Our webcam streams live 24 hours a day from the heart of Key West out in front of Sloppy Joe's bar. Also check out the webcam captures from the past 24 hours.
    Last edited by Pumpkin; October 23, 2013, 04:34 PM.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

two guys walking by, one had a hand in a belt loop... that's it for me. I hope key west falls in the ocean.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Been right there twice in my life. Both times, didn't do that street at night. Was too busy snorkeling. Missed the big draw I guess. Although I didn't realize what the big draw was. Was blind to it. No, I'm not that way, thank you.

That camera shot reminds me every bit of Beale Street in Memphis. I DID do that at night, the second time there. First time there I was with the second ex-wife. It was a marital trade-off. If I let her (and me) do Graceland all day, she'd go with me to Beale Street for about an hour after dark. Some trade-off. Went back and did it right a lot of years later, hit every bar 60 times before the sun went down and then went to see B.B. King play at B.B. King's place.

"See" is a relative term. My blues brother and I weren't seeing much by then. Cops don't lock up drunks on Beale Street unless they get violent. We peacefully staggered back to the motel and didn't get robbed and murdered. A successful outing.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I have a very good friend who is a deputy down in the Keys. I still wouldn't want to be a cop,but at least he's in the Keys.

I just saw grandma boobs on there. Wow. It's jumping pretty good for a Wednesday night IMO.

Beale Street is pretty fun. My wife and I went several times before we got married,but I don't think I would be brave enough to go now. I think we were pretty lucky to never have any kind of incident down there.
        sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Working...
        X