Huge stack at Bathurst Muscle Car Masters race a few weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge stack at Bathurst Muscle Car Masters race a few weeks ago

Apparently the camaro had some sorta mechanical failure which pitched it into the falcon... 150+ mph! Sorry if repost! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sc4sN50d0w
    Last edited by zombie289; October 23, 2013, 07:27 PM.

"accident went for 100s of meters". I am glad to only have one of those. Feeling the twist of what should not be, will the door stay closed, will the shifter hold me from falling out.. will someone hit me from behind... will I gain grip and slam the...

The last one. That happened next.

my own was half a mile. damn boxer 2wd. like a poodle with a big bone in its mouth, back legs off the ground to haul it around. Add 75-80mph.. humbly so..

ya know, since that one accident. I insist on awd if the same engine. A racing wheel for tougher feedback above 75mph, welded span across the b-pillars, the rear diff mount, a pitch stop 3 times the size of oem, a clutch, all four brakes, 15 inch wheels on T rating and no less...and if the hill holder does not bang the back brakes in reverse.. I must fix it.

all from that one wreck... I am a nut case. One accident keeps me silent, separating the bullshitters from those that go fast. One accident does a lot of things.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; October 23, 2013, 09:41 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Looks like near the end of "Con Rod Straight" ... they would have been haulin' the chili at that point, 150+ is about right. The V8 Supercars are doing about 175 there.

Hopefully the drivers were OK, and the cars are repairable.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
      X