It's happening again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's happening again...

Yup, politics is the opposite of science.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
      Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
      if they write enough tickets will they cut my taxes

the people are getting angry , they may storm the capitol with the pitchforks
      like the pricks who think it is a splendid time to raise gas taxes to european levels , mayor bloomberg , that way us silly americans will park our thirsty 4 cylinders and take the bus
      It is not a gas tax but a commuter tax... London just got rid of their commuter tax... Honestly, it is not for conservation of gas, but of space... It can take me up to an hour to get corss town due to traffic/time of day due to traffic... Why would you want to drive into NYC when you could take a train or a bus? It has worked very well for me over the last 25 years that I have had to use NY public trans...

I have no choice but to drive in NYC for work, there is no way around it. However, if I am going to a Yankee game/Met game I don't drive... If I go to see a show, I take public transit... Besides they still serve brew on the LIRR.

What this does is preserve my sanity. What little I have left...
      Crime is still down and has been at a record low for a few years now... The smoking ban WAS Guilianni... I think with Bloomburg's business savvy he can do better for the city... Guilianni was a good mayor for crime and punishment.

Comment

in case you don't know, the facts don't sway SGM, he only cares about political affiliations...
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
        X