GoPro white (model)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPro white (model)

Anyone know if it's any good, eastern bank is offering it with a new checking account..
    want to get a g/p but rather not get junk.. and if it is, I'll not switch banks..

Originally posted by NewEnglandRaceFan View Post
    Anyone know if it's any good, eastern bank is offering it with a new checking account..
    want to get a g/p but rather not get junk.. and if it is, I'll not switch banks..
    I have one and it works really well. Most of the time I attach it to the goal adoring my kids soccer games. Here is one I made driving around.

Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
      I have one and it works really well. Most of the time I attach it to the goal adoring my kids soccer games. Here is one I made driving around.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqaJu3hBCM
      That's kinda like a race track. cept for the cars coming the other direction. That's scary. Nice pit stop, a quick one.....
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I would not switch banks over a fish eyed 2 dollar chip in a handy sized camera. Not many know of the panasonic equivelant, it blows that away. Even use it with a headband for point of view. My 2 cents, I am jumpy about cameras and real evolution anyway. Started from 1 mega pixel.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

hero 3+ is what the movie guys are using for some of the underwater shots...in a real movie, with real actors, going on the big screen.
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
            I would not switch banks over a fish eyed 2 dollar chip in a handy sized camera. Not many know of the panasonic equivelant, it blows that away. Even use it with a headband for point of view. My 2 cents, I am jumpy about cameras and real evolution anyway. Started from 1 mega pixel.
            wife needs a checking account, this would add a toy for me.. I'll look into the Panasonic..

Comment

I've had good experience with GoPro products. Some of us up at school used to film some of our shenanigans with a Hero2. They can certainly take a serious hit, the video was good, and once you learn to use them they are pretty simple to mess around with. I can't speak for the 3, but I'd do it.

Comment

Working...
              X